UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Most wanted "NEW" Marvel Mate

ImABarRoomHero

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd leave Grey Gargoyle and Sin to be sure. I mean, if this were the first Thing we ever got, would we remove him from the list?

I agree. That Grey Gargoyle isn't the one I think of when I think of the character. He isn't removed from the want list in my head.

Dazzler's kind of in the same boat too. I like the one we're getting but I still want the disco look too.

Agreed. I'll take Dazzler of my top 10 most wanted even though i still think we need a disco dazzler. But she did wear this costume (or at least one similar to it) all the way into the 90's. Where as Sin & Grey Gargoyle wore their FI costumes for what. . . . couple of months?

I see the point and was hesitant on the removal. I kept reading the thread subject and figured that since it was a major story line in 616 it would count as a first time minimate. I can throw Em back on, their removals only lost about 5-10 votes each, includings Zachs vote for his Grey Gargoyle love.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I asked DST awhile back about HERBIE and they said no.

Whatever that means....ditto for AOA & Ghostbusters.

Thought the MU HERBIE would work, but he's too tall. <_<

I'd go with Blob using the Real Ghostbusters 'No-ghost' body as the template. I would make one, but I have the 'think I'll make this custom then DST announces they are making it after I hit commit to buy on ebay' curse. :confused:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We have finally been given a Kang minimate, but now what? Are there any other characters that you want to see? Or maybe even a redo of an older minimate, for instance i'd love to see a modern Scorpion or a comic book version of Maria Hill.

I know this post may be a bit late or already done but i couldn't find one so i'm positing it