UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Most wanted "NEW" Marvel Mate

ImABarRoomHero

Well, I'm a man that enjoys polls. Also, there have been a lot of hints from DST that we will be seeing a lot of new characters next year that will make us happy. So, I figured why not make a one stop spot to find what the Multiverse wants most. You have the option to pick more than one if you can't make up your mind as well. If I have missed any characters please let me know and I will add it.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would definitely be interesting to see what people's biggest wants really are, if it was limited to one vote, or even our top two or three each. Limited to one vote, I'd be interested to see how the "big" names like Kang/Winter Soldier/Falcon did especially.

Anyway, that's a helluva list! Hope we get them all eventually :thumbsup:

I vote Hellcat in 2012...

Edited by battlecat

Wow, that's... a lot of choices. :wacko:

Ultimately, though, one choice stood out, even before Kang...

rocket-raccoon-referencia.jpg

I know I'm never doing this custom... and yes, I'd prefer him in this costume.

BTW, if these are truly "new" Minimates, there's a couple that don't count... Winter Solder and Jessica Jones have both been made, just not under those names. I think those votes should automatically be transferred to Rocket. :thumbsup:

And where's Gorilla Man!? :verymad:

Dude, did you just pull these off the top of your head, or take them from threads, or what? I'm just curious your poll criteria. Because I recall mentioning a few times I'd like a Heroes for Hire box set and/or a tarantula figure.

Just curious.

Top of my head as well as remembering various past threads. I can add some, and isn't there already a Tarantula?

Added some more.

two questions:

1- can I vote for more than one?

2- What version of Jack O'Lantern are you referring to? The classic or the new totally tripped out and awesome version currently in Lee Burns' favorite title?

Yes, and original just because of the Burns thing.

Cool, thanks. I ended up voting for Darkhawk (because he's totally awesome and incredibly toyetic. Plus, it'd be cool to have something to compliment that new Marvel Universe figure I picked up), Deathlok, The Winter Solider, and Songbird.

Also, for the record, that new Venom series is really awesome, Lee Burns aside. I think what bugs me the most about him isn't so much his incessant and rambling questions, but rather the bad name he's giving that truly great book. I'd love to see a Flash Thompson Venom Mate, but I really don't want to reenforce his behavior. *sigh...

Edited by funkguerilla

Going through this list, it amazes me how many great character are still remaining. I voted Gladiator, because apparently no matter line I collect, I cannot get a freakin' Gladiator figure.

The MU one isn't bad. I'm assuming you don't collect that scale?

marvel_universe_gladiator.jpg

damn . . . so many that i want . . . if there is seriously no limit to who we can vote for, then i'd actually vote almost all of them!

Voted for Zemo, the Wrecking Crew, and Blob/Toad/Pyro. Bummed that I couldn't toss Avalanche a vote just to round out the (box)set :whistling:

... wait a minute. I only thought we could vote for one character?!! How can I go back and re-vote! I voted for Kang only my first time, but I'd like to show a little more love for Falcon if possible.

If I could choose a Gladiator it would have to be the Daredevil foe before the mohawked one.

I have never got the love that Gladiator and the Imperial Guard get. I know they are based on LoSH but I just prefer the original LoSH. I have read X-men comics over the years and anytime it moves into Shi-ar/Imperial Guard mode my mind just glazes over with bordom.