UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Hey there

Hey everyone, I'm just north of Boston and joined here about a month ago(I think) and as a fairly new collector/action figure fan I just wanted to say what a great site you have here. Your all very knowledgeable and passionate about minimates, and it's great to know I'm not the only one. I initially joined this site to gain info on new sets, maybe find a deal here or there. But after lurking for a little bit and seeing how you all interact with each other with kindness and respect it is only right that I introduce myself.

Hey great to meet you Duano12! I'm also pretty new to the site, I have grown to love it in a very short time however. :biggrin:

A great place to discuss our mates, and always a lot of very friendly people around to lend a hand. Anyway nice that you introduced yourself, what are your favorite Minimates?

Hey great to meet you Duano12! I'm also pretty new to the site, I have grown to love it in a very short time however. :biggrin:

A great place to discuss our mates, and always a lot of very friendly people around to lend a hand. Anyway nice that you introduced yourself, what are your favorite Minimates?

[/quote

Favorites? I started collecting because I was a big fan of X Force of the 90's and saw that most of the team was in minimate form ( no Siryn and the price of Warpath are killing me! ) but my faves now are the Thundercats.