UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

BATMAN MOVIE CUSTOMS BANE SCARECROW & MORE

Bane was reborn or born again in prison in the movie and in comics is basically born in one. U guys can't take a joke? Roller,I know you specifically can buy a sense of humor with all that cash money. On a side note, tom hardy was actually born in a prison.

Bane was reborn or born again in prison in the movie and in comics is basically born in one. U guys can't take a joke? Roller,I know you specifically can buy a sense of humor with all that cash money. On a side note, tom hardy was actually born in a prison.

No, seriously.... We are referencing TDKR, and TDKR customs, not the Vengeance of Bane One Shot Comic...

Bane was merely imprisoned in the pit in the movie and acted like a loving "Protector". It was not until Ra's Al Ghul rescued his badly mutilated body from the pit that he actually joined the League of Assassins and became reborn as "Bane". Watch the movie, Bane's mask or training did not begin/occur until he was rescued from the pits...

And great custom Scare Crow mask!!!!!

Edited by highassroller

Roller, TDKR means The Dark Knight Returns and who is Ra's Al Chul? I don't remember that character and it's not a typo because you've edited the post. Maybe you should go see the movie again or I don't know, read some batman books. You may be thinking of Bain Capital

Fodder, Ra's is the main villain in the first Nolan Batman Begins movie and the person who rescues the mutilated protector of Talia from the pits and trains him to become Bane.

Also, best not to discuss my comic book collection... Do not want to make you any more jealous or Trollish. Let's just keep to this thread and comments on these great customs.

I want to see the Batman next!

Roller, TDKR means The Dark Knight Returns and who is Ra's Al Chul? I don't remember that character and it's not a typo because you've edited the post. Maybe you should go see the movie again or I don't know, read some batman books. You may be thinking of Bain Capital

I've only ever seen people abbreviate The Dark Knight Returns to DKR. Even Dark Knight Strikes Again is just DK2. TDKR actually DOES mean The Dark Knight Rises. So, you should go watch the movie again, or I don't know, read some Batman books. Not sure why everyone else's posts were a problem, they were making very obvious jokes. :rolleyes:

ANYWAY, love the Scarecrow, Rocco. What torso is that?? It's perfect!!

Loved his costume in TDKR. The hay was great; if he had his mask it would totally have passed for a comic Crane.

Edited by Twisted Two-Face

I've only ever seen people abbreviate The Dark Knight Returns to DKR. Even Dark Knight Returns Again is just DK2. TDKR actually DOES mean The Dark Knight Rises. So, you should go watch the movie again, or I don't know, read some Batman books. Not sure why everyone else's posts were a problem, they were making very obvious jokes. :rolleyes:

ANYWAY, love the Scarecrow, Rocco. What torso is that?? It's perfect!!

Loved his costume in TDKR. The hay was great; if he had his mask it would totally have passed for a comic Crane.

Thanks Two Face,

But I don't think we need to address his inaccurate comments or correct him any further. Let's just bring on that Batman Begins custom and share the recipe!