UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

AGENT 88 KICKSTARTER MINIMATES

A totally different discussion, but I think internet sales regulation in the USA is looming and will change the game for many.

Yeah, Amazon's gonna have to start charging tax upfront, and I suspect eBay is the next frontier there. Paypal already sends the IRS your info. if you bring in more than $20,000 in a year. I figure it's just a matter of time before that is all reported, which could really cut down on the buying and selling of collectibles by collectors (or at least, by this collector).

Tax man doesn't get enough with all the other freakin' taxes we pay, I guess.

• Replies 955
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For what its worth

I too was a frequent customer of theirs until the credit card ordeal, like shane my CC company caught it and notified me before CSC did, i got a bunch of junk mailed to my house, but didnt have to pay for it in the end but did have the hassle of having to get a new CC number etc.... Luckily Luke opened up his shop about that same time and i now buy all my stuff from him and he's great so i haven't been back to CSC not sure i would if i needed to anyways.

A totally different discussion, but I think internet sales regulation in the USA is looming and will change the game for many.

Yeah, Amazon's gonna have to start charging tax upfront, and I suspect eBay is the next frontier there. Paypal already sends the IRS your info. if you bring in more than $20,000 in a year. I figure it's just a matter of time before that is all reported, which could really cut down on the buying and selling of collectibles by collectors (or at least, by this collector).

Well we, as a country spend 1.4 trillion a year(If I remember correctly). The taxes only take in about a trillion I think. Anyway, my standards is that we need to cut spending and add a little bit of taxes.

Well we, as a country spend 1.4 trillion a year(If I remember correctly). The taxes only take in about a trillion I think. Anyway, my standards is that we need to cut spending and add a little bit of taxes.

Pay more taxes? :huh:

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Sorry for the necro, but these are due soon, surely?

I haven't heard much in the way of an update since the early November and it was mostly about the pilot & some publicity it was getting. Anyone have any info about the figures?

Ah. Glad to hear i haven't missed em. I'm stalking one of the Pink Promos that was pledged for by CornerStoreComics. So far i haven't seen any information about them anywhere and i don't want to miss out.

• 2 months later...