UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

AGENT 88 KICKSTARTER MINIMATES

• Replies 955
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we add these to an existing order (like one for the blanks)? Or should we place a new order and ask you to combine in the notes field?

Thanks Luke! These look amazing!

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone dealt with CornerStoreComics.com before? I sent them an email requesting some release date information over a week ago and haven't heard anything back.

I know it's still very early days, but this is one Promo-Mate i don't wanna miss out on.

As I understand, they can be hit-and-miss. I generally had good service with them when I used them, but I haven't used them for a few years (I'm all Luke's, all the time now :)). However, there was a whole credit card info stolen debacle last year, I believe, in which they upset a lot of people with what was considered poor handling and lack of communication.

Edited by Lobsterman

I was one of those whose CC info was stolen and used. My bank took care of it all, but it happened before CSC notified everyone. Somebody in Germany bought a bunch of video games, as me.

Other than that debacle, they are usually good about stuff. It has been a while since I have bought from them, but their prices are reasonable.

I might as well add that I went through TWO Mastercard incidents in the space of a few months directly due to CSC ....absolutely no doubt about it.

I would add that prior to that I had enjoyed doing business with them. I sometimes buy stuff from them but I always use Paypal.....

.........Paypal who have frustrated the hell out of me this week placing 'temporary holds' on a few of my ebay purchases without notifying me :verymad: Only when sellers' contacted me did I realise whilst Paypal claimed they were doing me a big favour because of one supposedly suspicious seller......bloody rubbish ! They really need taking down a peg or two IMO.

I agree. Paypal is starting to get some competition, but Ebay still holds all the cards in the online auction game. Their pressure to use Paypal for all transactions has them making money from all angles. Ebay needs competition, but it may never come.

A totally different discussion, but I think internet sales regulation in the USA is looming and will change the game for many.

Last week Paypal placed a hold on some of my funds because something I sold back in August was being disputed as an unauthorized charge. I called right away and told them that the item was delivered right away and the buyer already left me feedback on ebay. Over a week later and my funds are still being held. :rolleyes: Anywho...

Back on topic, it would be nice to get any kind of update from Digger. I'm sure he's busy and all, but a little something would help smooth over somethings.