UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

AGENT 88 KICKSTARTER MINIMATES

• Replies 955
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Luke and I have been talking off the boards, there is no imminent grudge match. I just wanted to let YOU all know that Luke may have been given incomplete or incorrect information. I'll keep Luke, and you all, posted.

I read this in CM Punk's voice.

• 1 month later...

EDIT: Actually, i did back the project for a reward that included a t-shirt, book & minimates or some such, so perhaps they're waiting until the complete reward is ready to go before contacting each person.

Got the red 88 minimate in the mail today as well. Now if we can get the rest of them before the end of the year, that would be great.

Was this the only reward you were getting? Do you remember when they asked for your address? I haven't received any email asking where they can post my loot to, and i'm a bit worried that if they're sending out rewards as they are manufactured that i may have missed out.

Got the red 88 minimate in the mail today as well. Now if we can get the rest of them before the end of the year, that would be great.

Was this the only reward you were getting? Do you remember when they asked for your address? I haven't received any email asking where they can post my loot to, and i'm a bit worried that if they're sending out rewards as they are manufactured that i may have missed out.

No, I have also subscribed for one of the packages with the bunch of minimates. That is why I am hoping we will get them finally. No, they didn't ask for my address since the initial fundraising..

Don't worry Nessex, I haven't been asked for my address either. I'm also in for one of those 4-packs.

• 4 weeks later...