UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

AGENT 88 KICKSTARTER MINIMATES

My issue is that the Agent 88 high value prizes don't appeal much to me flying out to california and all that show biz stuff is just not where I am at this stage in my life.

I am more interested in custom mates of my own design and there are only 2 custom mates left. So the max I can put in is maybe another $2000.00 under 2 bogus email accounts but pay for it and ship the same as the other 3 orders. But again that's 5 orders under 5 different email addresses going to just my home address. God damn that site makes buying a really weird process. The sad truth is... I love minimates and only willing to invest in that. And that's not meant as an insult to DIGGER or his artwork.

If maybe Digger could entertain some real custom mates (I would sell a majority only to this site), I'd be willing to drop 5,000.00+. Like a limited release of my Colonel Tail Slap character. But otherwise...

Edited by highassroller

• Replies 955
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All, I believe the "swag bag" is the Agent 88 stuff shown further down on this page:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1460783231/agent-88-the-web-series

Dog tag, key chain, magnet, poster. It's below T-shirts.

Vorin was in the goodie bag for Versus World, and Digger only had the one. So I do not think you can get any more Vorins out of him. Try the contest.

Looks like there are 80 A88 blanks left. Good luck!

I just spent the whole afternoon with the the most amazing man ever, writer, dirctor, producer DEMIAN LICHTENSTEIN of 3000 MILES TO GRACELAND. He created a brilliant film with Kurt Russell and Kevin C. One of my heros who somehow lives right around the block from me in a perfect home studio, adjacent to the semi hood I'm raising my infant in. I had a good friend of mine Scott Jay from NYC call me repeatedly to call him, so I did today. He toured me through his gorgeous house. Everything in perfect taste. This man has fought every system his entire life with GENIUS TO BURN. I was walking up a stairwell making small talk with him when Gene Simmon's name came up. I said, "I worked on a few projects with Gene back in the day."

We reached the top of the stairs and there was ART ASYLUM'S 24 inch Gene Simmons doll in the middle of his living room surrounded by nothing else but things he had collected around the world. I suddenly felt very good about my misunderstood time in the toy industry. Demian had created THE GIFT,his own religion inbetween 3000 MILES and his new video game tranzmedia bad mother fucking concept PAYBACK. Look it up. It's awesome! I can't imagine how much time, love and creativity it takes to create my own from the heart religion inbetween projects.

This is a man worthy of life long respect. He truly loved what i showed him today and convinced me we are on the right track.

I only have one gold anything left to give. Sadly, It's not Vorin. I gave him away to someone today. It's my Gold Spiderman. Email me first and it's yours . Take it ! I have enough to carry these days. It's signed, It's my only one, it's war torn from 10 years in Asia and back it's mother fucking yours.

Peace

DIG

diggerart@gmail.com

post-6559-0-62878700-1342858695_thumb.jp

post-6559-0-46328600-1342859153_thumb.jp

Edited by Digger T Mesch

I only have one gold anything left to give. Sadly, It's not Vorin. I gave him away to someone today. It's my Gold Spiderman. Email me first and it's yours . Take it ! I have enough to carry these days. It's signed, It's my only one, it's war torn from 10 years in Asia and back it's mother fucking yours.

Peace

DIG

Hi Digger.

PM sent if you are serious about giving up your Gold Spiderman.

My issue is that the Agent 88 high value prizes don't appeal much to me flying out to california and all that show biz stuff is just not where I am at this stage in my life.

I am more interested in custom mates of my own design and there are only 2 custom mates left. So the max I can put in is maybe another $2000.00 under 2 bogus email accounts but pay for it and ship the same as the other 3 orders. But again that's 5 orders under 5 different email addresses going to just my home address. God damn that site makes buying a really weird process. The sad truth is... I love minimates and only willing to invest in that. And that's not meant as an insult to DIGGER or his artwork.

If maybe Digger could entertain some real custom mates (I would sell a majority only to this site), I'd be willing to drop 5,000.00+. Like a limited release of my Colonel Tail Slap character. But otherwise...

DST WOULD NEED TO APPROVE

I just spent the whole afternoon with the the most amazing man ever, writer, dirctor, producer DEMIAN LICHTENSTEIN of 3000 MILES TO GRACELAND. He created a brilliant film with Kurt Russell and Kevin C. One of my heros who somehow lives right around the block from me in a perfect home studio, adjacent to the semi hood I'm raising my infant in. I had a good friend of mine Scott Jay from NYC call me repeatedly to call him, so I did today. He toured me through his gorgeous house. Everything in perfect taste. This man has fought every system his entire life with GENIUS TO BURN. I was walking up a stairwell making small talk with him when Gene Simmon's name came up. I said, "I worked on a few projects with Gene back in the day."

We reached the top of the stairs and there was ART ASYLUM'S 24 inch Gene Simmons doll in the middle of his living room surrounded by nothing else but things he had collected around the world. I suddenly felt very good about my misunderstood time in the toy industry. Demian had created THE GIFT,his own religion inbetween 3000 MILES and his new video game tranzmedia bad mother fucking concept PAYBACK. Look it up. It's awesome! I can't imagine how much time, love and creativity it takes to create my own from the heart religion inbetween projects.

This is a man worthy of life long respect. He truly loved what i showed him today and convinced me we are on the right track.

Peace

DIG

diggerart@gmail.com

Please can you put us out of our misery/one of us into ecstasy!

Who won the race?

Edit: please note, I wasn't trying to be demanding. It was meant jovially, and I wanted to put a smiley on there, but can't do that from my iPhone....or if I can, I can't figure out how.

Edited by UK Collector

Do I speak for the community that we would prefer contests or a sale for these Golden rares, versus a "who is awake to PM me first" approach?

Digger is most generous, but perhaps we leverage a competition on the board... could you imagine the response for a "Gold Spiderman Contest"????

Or can you imagine the feedback on an onsite auction in the Flea Market Thread to help the 88 project?

I'm not saying that people NEED to buy the item or that we should be upset that no actual money was spent.

But a Contest would be a great way for Digger to spread the word and help out a lucky board member. An auction on this thread could not only hit those two items but also raise potentially hundreds of dollars for Digger. When you are trying to get investments and visibility at the $1.00 level on Kick Starter, I think an auction to raise money is very intuitive and logical and could assist with speed "fund raising".

I know I can point to multiple posts and threads that show the community is very active/supportive of contests and very appreciative to the "free prizes" that are won.

But at least I know where H-Junk stands on the subject!

Edited by highassroller

I just appreciate he is giving such awesome back the community even with the crazy shit he has on his plate atm trying to get Agent 88 off the ground. I just hope whoever is lucky enough to grab something from this man's collection has enough sense to keep it close and cherish it as much as I know I will mine.

DST WOULD NEED TO APPROVE

Digger, I understand bro...

And just an update, my Wife is contemplating allowing me to throw in another 1,088 for another custom mate. Trying to convince her that it would be romantic to have one of each of us... for like a wedding memory thing. One thing she is not liking is 2 HighAssRoller mates one for me to play with and one sealed...

And just an update, my Wife is contemplating allowing me to throw in another 1,088 for another custom mate. Trying to convince her that it would be romantic to have one of each of us... for like a wedding memory thing. One thing she is not liking is 2 HighAssRoller mates one for me to play with and one sealed...

As it stands, there'll need to be another 80k in funding anyway for the first one to pan out, so you may as well throw the cash in anyways...

As it stands, there'll need to be another 80k in funding anyway for the first one to pan out, so you may as well throw the cash in anyways...

Good point!

Nope u don't speak for the community on what they prefer. I bet the majority of us care less that someone got something for free

+1 I don't care if someone got something for free while I was playing hide the hot pocket with my wife. Good fortune for those on the board late. Hope someone appreciative got it.

Someone in UK got Spidey G ! Take care of him he's traveled the world! Not listing his name in case he doesnt want it listed. Took a long time to receive anything back to my email last night. UK gets up earlier. "Mate" was inspired by the English term for Friend. Maybe some poetic justice there.

Subject: Gold Spidey

Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2012 09:36:53 +0100

Hey digger

It's uk collector from the multiverse. Just wanted to ask about your gold Spidey. I'm hoping I was first to email, been desperate for one f these since day one.

Name your price my man!

Many thanks

@@@@

Edited by Digger T Mesch

Awesome! Glad it's going to someone who's been on the hunt!

And Digger's generosity is infectious - I just bumped up my pledge to get all 10 Minimates. More Minimates can only be a good thing!

AFHUB did an 88 story last night if anyone is interested. I met Peter Go ( AFHUB ) while I was in Manila in 2007 at a convention/ signing and he's been a good friend ever since. His video interviews were hip, cut well and had a rock edge. The philipines is full of rockers and American comic/ toy/ film fans./ I was going to stay there in Cebu to study for awhile but it didn't work out.

Next life

http://www.afhub.com/up-close-and-personal-with-digger-t-mesch-on-the-agent-88-project/#.UAqAgB-clCM.facebook

I just sent off some info to Screen Rant and Raving Toy Maniac so hopefully they'll post something on the project. And I created a new thread over on the TNI forums (where I think Dinobot joined us from IIRC)

And if anyone's interested, here's a pic of the REAL Agent 88: Click here :lol:

Edited by Fujis