UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

A Nervous WIP

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nervous very generously offered to assist me with an updated beret to my great Flint by Luke, and man, did he deliver:

DSC_1012_zps1185eb38.jpg

Beautiful. I had to use a different head from Luke's stock version, because the original beret he did for me was stuck on pretty tight, and I didn't want to mess up the face decal. This one is one of my favorite stock Minimate heads, from Red Son Superman, and reflects a "card art" look.

But Nervous also included a very excellent surprise!

DSC_1013_zps7ea0e63c.jpg

I've lusted after his Joe customs for years, so It's really great to finally have one in-hand. Thanks a million Nervous! buttrock.gif Here's my whole Joe line-up:

DSC_1014_zps172ac10c.jpg

Edited by karamazov80

• 2 months later...

Thanks gang! I thought I had replied, and now I feel like a dope for not posting sooner. I'm afraid after 40 yrs that I don't think I'm able to change.

I do have something to share, so I figured it was a good time to take the tarp off of this old thread and let some fresh air in.

Here is my latest in my MOTU series of customs. Definitely in my top 3 favorite masters, along with zodac and man at arms.

Here is Stratos:

Hope you like him and thanks for stopping by!

post-21-0-39205700-1377567042_thumb.jpg

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi gang, I usually don't do this, but here's a little wip. Snake Eyes, from GI Joe, in case anyone didn't know ( knowing is half the battle!)

He's been this way for about a year now and haven't been able to move along with it. I kinda like the bare bones , with sneakers on, lol what do you guys think? I'll eventually get a bunch of straps and weapons on him.

post-21-0-92260800-1392656887_thumb.jpg