UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

A Nervous WIP

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That looks awesome Nervous and I'm sure whoever that might be ;) doesn't mind.

It looks like the gold came out much better than I thought it would :D

I'm sure whoever you're working with is very very greatfull for you printing some decals in gold foil for him. ;)

T.

I'm totally digging the Deceptimate and the Cobramate...

The Lion-o is cool but a Panthro would be even cooler ;)

Wraith is simply out of this world on the uber coolness chart...

Definitely excellent stuff though...

Thanks everyone for the compliments :D

First I want to say I only printed out and applied the decals to the Iron Spidey, so can't take credit for the design...the finished product will be comng out of another thread very soon... I just did a test to see how they fit, and thought it looked too good not to share.

Seanus...that thing spidey is on is just something I made using a bunch of lego pieces, nothing official...I have a bunch of things made like that that for the mates to stand on/pose with, etc...

Bruticus...Panthro is coming my man!...I was going to do him first using the same head I used for Beastman (luckily for me I decided to go with Beastman first)...I feel he should be a 2.5 figure as well...any thoughts?

Totalus_Kat Thought you might have liked at least one of these guys ;)

well gotta go...got some "Baroness" decals to apply :wub:

thanks again for looking

Bruticus...Panthro is coming my man!...I was going to do him first using the same head I used for Beastman (luckily for me I decided to go with Beastman first)...I feel he should be a 2.5 figure as well...any thoughts?

I would probably go with the 2.5 figure but i'll keep my eyes open for him...

Baroness is slick! Where did you get that Uzi? Or is it a Mac 10?

hey Fujis, thanks!...

The uzi (silencer is removable too)is from a guy who makes custom weapons for lego...really awesome stuff!!! star wars too, so your stormtroopers dont have to use megaphones anymore ;) I'll post the link, if its not cool to do so, I will take it down.

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=sith35

She's gorgeous! She can torture me!!

I actually had a past g/f dress up like her. :P

I always tell my girlfriend she looks like the baroness.........still gotta talk her into a baroness costume though

Fujis- at some point last year he tried to sell the business on ebay. not sure what the whole story was there, but then came back with these awesome new weapons.