UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

A Nervous WIP

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 hours ago, Freaqualizer said:

@Nervous Rex, that Zartan is fantastic! A great time to show off this custom seeing as how the GI Joe mates just came out. Any other Dreadnoks you have to show?

Ripper_Torch_Buzzer

Nothing new. But, I made these about 10 years ago.

I have a handful of Joes and Destro that I’ve been working on. I’m hoping to just collect now and not need to customize Joes any more. Might make guys like Starduster when duke comes out because as much as I want him, I’m not sure he’d ever be made. 

Here's one of my more recent customs (done in 2020) Some of you guys have seen this already on FB and IG. I had to swap out the arms with regular ones because the one kept snapping the torso shoulder peg off, and ended up losing two torsos out of it.

DC hero Firestorm, one of my favorites and one i had wished for when DC was being made...

49845846226_40d5728099_b.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/27/2021 at 10:26 AM, Minimike said:

That truly is fire?

Great job!

Thank you!!!

On 10/27/2021 at 1:44 PM, DSTZach said:

I've never been a big DC fan, let alone a Firestorm fan, but that looks great! I have very few DC MM, but that would be one I would want in my collection.

Thanks man! I  never loved the character, but loved the costume...

On 10/27/2021 at 2:28 PM, buttheadsmate said:

Welcome back .

I am humbled by the fact that you started this thread way before :sarcasm-1: I blessed this forum with my presence ....

...... & what a thread it is .

Hey BHM, glad to see you. I'll admit I've missed you since i left before. Mostly everyone else I've seen around on either FB or IG. It's nice to be back, and thanks for the compliment...

On 10/28/2021 at 11:41 AM, Freaqualizer said:

That is a gorgeous custom of Firestorm! 

Thanks!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, Nervous Rex, I really like the custom Zartan and the custom Firestorm. Great Job.

I appreciate you taking the time to share them with us.

• 7 months later...

Me again... not sure if many folks are still doing customs. I've been plugging along for the last few years and putting together a bunch of public domain heroes... most of these guys I pulled from Project Superpowers... and the molten man is a stand in for Man 'o Metal (which I've since finished, along witha handful more. Might only be a few people who would actually care about these characters here, but I love the old 1940's costumes. Thanks for looking.

Project Superpowers