Nervous Rex

A Nervous WIP

627 posts in this topic

Damn - i didn't think it would work in Minimates, but that looks awesome! Was it a difficult process?

Wow Josh those look awesome, I esp love that Nova!

Looking forward to seeing you chrome up an IronMan... ;)

T.

:jawdrop:

those are all spectacular, Nova in particular is stunning. the chrome red star is a fantastic highlight, really nice work. If my Dr. Fate looked like that I would have never traded him away. These higlights would be fantastic on a Dr Strange mate for the eye of agamotto. and I do hope DST is paying attention here..

Very nice!

they all look fantastic, very impressed.

That's some great stuff, Nervous. Love how Nova turned out. Gotta ask how you're doing the chrome. And like Timbo, I want to see you try it with an Iron Man someday.

Forget Iron Man, we want chrome Spidey!!

Or Wolverine with chromed EVERYTHING.

Given that I was blessed with one of his Vipers, I have a pretty good idea how its done. And in the tradition of Nervous, I'm not telling. But let me just say, knowing makes these just that much more impressive.

Looks great Josh. Chrome on soft plastic parts can be tricky. I've chromed a few hard plastic GI Joe parts in the past. Very nice work.

This is bloody amazing! Problem is: if you have one of those guys displayed, everybody else with "chrome" parts will look ridiculous. <_<

Your chrome work is fantastic! It really makes those characters pop!

I'm happy i dont know how you can do it...I would chrome the crap out of everything i see :sweat:

Hey Gang,I've had this done for quite awhile, not sure why I never posted him, except in a group shot for the customs of the year category (and the FB page last night). The shield, sword, axe, belt/fur briefs are all shapeways 3d printed parts and anyone can get them if they want.

He-Man, the most powerful man in the universe! I do hope official ones get made someday. I also have a Stratos on the way (been almost finished for about 6 months)

whaddya think? I went back and forth and back and forth on whether or not I should keep the skull on his chest symbol, but I think it kind of fits in with the hole castle grayskull theme, and looks pretty cool too.

post-21-0-49172300-1368189771_thumb.jpeg

Thanks for stopping by, your pal Nervous

That's the same He-Man you brought to C2E2, right? It's so bad ass!! Are you picking up the Icon Heroes Castle Greyskull statue?

That he-man is so cool, and I can't wait to see Stratos