UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

A Nervous WIP

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Boyd! I really thought those two guys looked good in the white costumes. The new hulk looks really nice as well in the white duds.

glad you dig the Punk Faerie, I have Ideas for more, but I'd have to use some of the rarer parts I have, and I'm not sure I'm ready for that yet,:wacko:

I got a lot more stuff coming, so stay tuned :biggrin::whistling:

Thanks gang, sometimes I forget how fun these are to just "play " with... I dumped out a box of them so me and my son( 2 1/2 ) could mess around. I was afraid he would start chewing, but nope, he loved putting new hair on everyone, and swapping out the lower half of everyone. It was good old fashioned fun. now he wants to play "guys" all the time, so i made up his own shoebox full of mates he can dump on the floor.

on another note... I had a big plans for December to do a 12 mates of Christmas daily reveal, starting tomorrow. I got carried away with stuff, and now most of those ones will be revealed somewhere else in the next few weeks. However, I will be doing a few tomorrow. So lookout!:thumbsup:

Hey Gang, I have hoped bigtime for Hannah-Barbera mates to be announced, and get let down every year when they are not. They have some of the coolest looking characters, and heroes. My favorite is Blue Falcon, Followed very closely by Space Ghost. So, I decided to end my customizing drought with these two characters (I have done some quick customs recently, but these have been done for months) I am working on more, including dyno-mut, jan, jace, blip, captain caveman, thundarr, birdman, etc..... (I wish they would just make them already!)

so... enough of me... here they be!

Space Ghost, is a blank white base, reworked yellowjacket mask, a chest decal with luke's muscles underneath and I think the cape is from loki. he had a different one, but i recently switched it out.

post-21-0-26397300-1323006895_thumb.png

Next is Blue falcon,a fully repainted minimate body . he has a heavily, heavily modified wolverine mask, with sculpted beak, a cape I had in my parts box, and decals on his mask, legs and torso, borrowing luke's muscles again

post-21-0-34233500-1323006916_thumb.png

and here are the two crimefighter's ready for a night of Justice!

post-21-0-26907100-1323006937_thumb.png

What do you guys think, would you want to see more Hannah-Barbera mates? or am I alone in this :biggrin:

thanks for stopping by, on my little spot on the information superhighway

Edited by Nervous

Thanks gang,

I'll replace those with some bigger pics for you Bob.:thumbsup:

Herculoids are definitely on the list.

I guess I'll have to do a short run on Space Ghost then.

I'm just starting to dabble into 3D printing, so there may be some very cool stuff coming in the future. I already have a few famous swords being made, and a certain someone's mace, so I'm pretty excited about customs again, and by the end of the month you'll see what I mean :whistling:

its amazing what you get done when your computer goes down, and have to try new techniques on this other that decals :wacko:

thanks again, glad you guys dig them

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks fellas... There is more on the way, and I just got a new and very updated camera (thats not my phone) so I am gonna go wild with photos, and taking new shots of all the more recent customs I've shown, and a handful I haven't shown yet :whistling:

The 3D printing stuff is in hand, and in the process of getting customized characters to go along with the weapons I got made. :thumbsup:

Thanks again for looking!

Hey Gang, just wanted to share some customs. I think they fit in nicely considering the time of year. I have had this Santa done for awhile, and the Buddy was mostly done, and master Luke came through bigtime with the buddy face decal!. The Third one is just something that has been on my shelf for the past year or so, every once in awhile the minimate sitting changes, but it is pretty good scale for minimates.

no longwinded speeches, here they are...hope you enjoy :biggrin:

post-21-0-52310400-1324223187_thumb.jpg

post-21-0-14417900-1324223279_thumb.jpg

post-21-0-04622600-1324223453_thumb.jpg

post-21-0-71658000-1324223429_thumb.jpg

post-21-0-86524100-1324223474_thumb.png

post-21-0-51514300-1324223498_thumb.jpg