UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

A Nervous WIP

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

those are all spectacular, Nova in particular is stunning. the chrome red star is a fantastic highlight, really nice work. If my Dr. Fate looked like that I would have never traded him away. These higlights would be fantastic on a Dr Strange mate for the eye of agamotto. and I do hope DST is paying attention here..

• 7 months later...

Hey Gang,I've had this done for quite awhile, not sure why I never posted him, except in a group shot for the customs of the year category (and the FB page last night). The shield, sword, axe, belt/fur briefs are all shapeways 3d printed parts and anyone can get them if they want.

He-Man, the most powerful man in the universe! I do hope official ones get made someday. I also have a Stratos on the way (been almost finished for about 6 months)

whaddya think? I went back and forth and back and forth on whether or not I should keep the skull on his chest symbol, but I think it kind of fits in with the hole castle grayskull theme, and looks pretty cool too.

post-21-0-49172300-1368189771_thumb.jpeg

Thanks for stopping by, your pal Nervous