UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Guardians of the Galaxy Movie

Punisher

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I did find a way to finally see it before it hits here (don't judge me! I couldn't wait until September 4th for God's sake! I just couldn't...) and I didn't find it violent to be honest. It was classic pew! pew! blasts for the most part. The only "frightening" part was when Groot impales some Sakaarans.

It had some curse words in there such as A-hole, bitch and whore but no F-bombs. Overall, I found it pretty kid friendly. Then again, my dad took me to see HP: The philosopher's stone (my first movie at the cinema) at the theaters when I was 3, so I'm not sure if my opinion should be listened to. If you go by online's standards that is.

I saw the movie yesterday and l loved it. Super fun movie. I'm impressed that although Quill is the clear star(lord) of the show, each of the five guardians didn't just get a single moment. They all had multiple opportunities to shine and develop (as much as characters develop in these kinds of movies anyway).

Wow - what fun! Just saw this with the BF. We paid for Dendy Premium tickets (the cinema has electric, reclining lazy-boy chairs and food/beverage service through-out the film). It was worth it.

The film was VERY simplistic. And i don't think that's a bad thing. Too many films try to fit too much in these days. To find a film with a resonable begining, middle and end, character developement, humour, action, fun fight scenes, great soundtrack, that leaves you feeling satisfied AND lets you leave the cinema after 2 hours was kind of amazing.

This felt like a return to the adventure/action films of the 80's. Win.

• 1 year later...