UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Guardians of the Galaxy Movie

Punisher

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 6 months later...

I've read a bit of Guardians in the past so I was interested when the film was announced, the cast was then announced which continued my interest and then the After-credit scene for Thor 2 really sealed the deal with this movie., I cannot stress how much I loved the style of that 1 minute clip, everything seemed right.

With the release of this trailer I can 100% say that I am head over heels for this movie. The comedy and style seem to be executed flawlessly and the world shown from the 2 and a half minutes seems extremely interesting. I really cannot wait for the film!

{As a side note, Chris Pratt as Peter Quill is perfect!}

{As another side note; The term "Avengers of space" is usually thrown around to explain the GotG, Well the group shot of avengers was that epic 360* camera turn and for the GotG, you have the leader {Star Lord} yawning and everyone really not seeming to care; It really sets up the tone of the film!}

Edited by darkredshdow

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just got back from seeing it and it was bloody awesome, the only downside is that the Nova Corp aren't really like their comic book counterparts

Any spoilerific details? What were the 2 mid and after credits scenes? I won't be seeing it until September 4th (stupid theaters), so I'm bound to get it spoiled sooner or later.

Edited by Kostisfire

Same here. I'm not a huge fan of the guy quite honestly. For a minute I thought "Diesel" referred to Kevin Nash, though, which would make this a former pro wrestler all-star film laugh.png

Yah - i thought i didn't really care for him either.... and then i found out he was the Iron Giant, and i suddenly felt very confused. O_o