• Got one free at SDCC
    • Bought one off Ebay
    • Don't have one, but will get one some day by any means necessary
    • Had a friend pick me up one
    • waiting for the prices to drop
    • Hoping I win one at the Multiverse
    • Won't get one, too expensive or don't like it
    • what blue Vorin?

The SDCC blue Vorins were handed out individually to Minimate fans at SDCC http://www.ebay.com/itm/2012-SDCC-exclusive-BATTLE-BEASTS-promo-figure-from-MiniMates-In-hand-Blue-ram-/261067536037?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item3cc8d676a5

:biggrin:

I haven't got one & like I said before I won't be paying $29.99 to get one either . My infamous urge to complete doesn't mean I'm a complete clot :no: I often hoard rare minimates that appear cheaply on ebay... I mainly use them for trade.... but if one ebay seller has six blue Vorins then I don't reckon they're that rare . Do you?

"Get my goat" probably sums things up for me at the moment & from the PMs I've received I'm not alone.

Ditto for me heroic slacker. My friends brothers ex bandmate (6 degrees at work) went to SDCC, I pulled favors and asked him to get me one, but to no avail. I need to win one here.

I was lucky enough to pick one up at this years con. This'll probably be the only time i'll get one without resulting to eBay or shameless begging on the forums, so it kind of makes having it all the sweeter.

Just got my blue Vorin in the mail yesterday, wish I had waited for these $14 BIN I keep seeing all of a sudden, but I'm still happy with him. I like the Blue better than Red (just personal color choice) but I really can't wait for the full color ones now.