UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Deadpool videogame

Looks awesome! Though at 1 scene in the trailer it goes into what looks like in game footage in first person mode. I hope it's 3rd person because something about first person wielding katanas doesn't seem right. Also I am glad marvel keeps bringing Nolan North back to be DP!

i can't wait. So glad the makers havent tried to tame it down for a mass audience and have left it the way deadpool should be. Thank god its not April 1st

• 4 weeks later...

Seeing as how I shelled out $120 to get Deadpool's emblem tattooed on me, i'm pretty sure i'm going to buy the ever-living crap out of this game. Whatever collector's swag edition they release shall be mine at all cost. I am pretty damned stoked to say the least.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

So - did anyone buy this? Is it any good?

I'm not a huge gamer, but have a PS3. I'm thinking about waiting till it comes down a bit in price to get it, but i'd love to hear what some of you thought about it in the meantime ....

So - did anyone buy this? Is it any good?

I'm not a huge gamer, but have a PS3. I'm thinking about waiting till it comes down a bit in price to get it, but i'd love to hear what some of you thought about it in the meantime ....

One of my best friends, and a huge Deadpool fan at that, said the game was "Good but not amazing. Not worth buying unless you get bargain bin. Good for a rent though."

I'm playing it right now and I'm pretty sure I'm at the end of it. Good game, great jokes (though they probably won't be funny on a second play through) and the camera suffers from the same nonsense that most third person action games suffer from, making it a harder game than maybe was intended. I didn't buy it, mind you. I'm borrowing it from a friend, and I am a huge fan of Deadpool. I like it, but yeah, I don't think it's quite worth the full price, but if I find it cheap down the road I might grab my own copy.

Cool - thanks for the feedback, chaps.

I'll keep an eye out for it at the 2nd hand shops & see if i can get it cheap.

In other news, i recently got X-Men: Destiny on PS3 for only $12!!!!!

(i think i paid about $11.50 too much dry.png )