UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Minimates 10th Anniversary Celebration Contest

Lurch77

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My actual entry was suppose to be a huge diorama battle scene using a ton of the troop builders I'ev been stockpiling. It would have been epic. I've been planning it out for over a year now and figured I'd wait for the right contest to do it. When the right one came along, I had no time. That just means I can keep recruiting the troops to have an even better dio for the 20 year celebration.

And the winners are ..... EVERYONE!!

1st Place = Fujis

2nd Place = Hav

3rd Place = delta chameleon

4th Place = TM2 Dinobot

Honorary Prize = TNFORTAYLOR *you'll get a little something special for a great entry from the MMMV staff

Random Drawing #1 = Aapje

Random Drawing #2 = fatcow

Red Gators from our friend buttheadsmate for Ryme, MINI_MYTE, screamfleet & Nervous

sky_dive & groundhog7s will get something special too :thumbsup:

Congrats to everyone & everyone that entered needs to send me their mailing address!

Thanks again to Zach at DST, bhm, storm 1:08 and the entire multiverse!

Wow! This is a real surprise especially considering how awesome all of the entries were! Congrats to the other winners and contestants and thanks to everyone that voted as well!

Thanks to Ivan, Luke, Esti, and Zach for their help with my project, thanks to DST and Zach for the contest prizes, to storm1:08 for snagging everything at SDCC, and, last but not least, to Lurch and the MMMV for running the contest!

And in the spirit of giving (and since he's the only one involved who didn't walk away with a prize) I want to donate my copy of the 10th Anniversary Photo Album to Lurch! :thumbsup:

Glad I got 4th, cause I was going to abdicate 1st if I'd won to give someone else a chance.

I was thinking about selling my book and turning the proceeds over to the site, but someone mentioned keeping it and taking it to cons to share with everyone. I'll probably do the latter.

• 2 weeks later...