UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Minimates 10th Anniversary Celebration Contest

Lurch77

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The last entries have been great! Dinobot, the book looks amazing (love the cover) and man, that list of waves must have taken a long time to write! I'm still working my way through!

And nervous and GH - love the pics! Simple yet effective.

As always voting will be tough!

Thanks, Lurch! :thumbsup:

If y'all pay close attention, you'll see that I actually incorporated events from our own history, like the three page debate on Thunderstrike, and Ivan's Space Poodle Program, as well as the actual history of Minimates, mythified for your pleasure. Sometimes reading the Bible every day has its advantages.

Edited by TM2 Dinobot

Wow, there are some very freaking amazing entry's

Very hard to top that

I don't really think i will get into the top 4, but maybe i'll get lucky and win a random draw :)

Pretty hard to choose though

Edited by Aapje

First of all my 'entry' was a jest...please delete or at worst don't bloody vote :no:

Secondly .... I have to confess the lake was never drained .

Thirdly ..... I've had some pretty wonderful toykhama since 'I threw my toys out of the pram moment a la f*ckmethere'sabloodysoddenunsuspectedpromoor2IhateZach' a couple of months back....not my finest moment..... but "hey I care" .... but my maxim is what you get you give back soooooooooooooooo I donate 4 Red Gators as prizes....'buttheadsmate prizes' which of course will be signed by me & will fetch f*ckallbig money on ebay :lol:

Forthly (ooooh bhm blundered) .....this place gives me a load of pleasure & even the guys that piss me off here are ultimately worthy of my love ..... you love Minimates you can't be all bad....thankyou one & all.

Vthly ....Dinobot. Always the oddball,always the excruciatingly honest but didn't want to hear it, maddeningly obtuse & non-PC Texan....."wonderful wonderful entry"*

Amen.

*& that is what he said to his little pony.

Forthly (ooooh bhm blundered) .....this place gives me a load of pleasure & even the guys that piss me off here are ultimately worthy of my love ..... you love Minimates you can't be all bad....thankyou one & all.

^This entry would have won the contest IMO!

BHM, a Stallion amongst Ponies! :highfive2: ~that just sounds dirty doesn't it :unsure:

You guys really need to share what some of your ideas were for the contest (even if you didn't enter :whistling: ). The ones that several of you have PMed me have sounded really good. Just because this contest is over doesn't mean you can't still celebrate the 10th Anniversary of Minimates.