UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Good Day Gentlemen/Ladies

Hello Im new to the Multiverse and also new to MiniMates. Even since I walked into my first Comic Shop I new I had to have one of these and that thought made me addicted to Minimates. I have a collection of 14 which is small compared to the ones I've seen on Youtube. But even so I keep saving my allowance and I bide my time. Pretty soon I'll have a lot. Im mostly interested with the Marvel line although the Ghostbusters and the DC line are most intruiging. So far my favorite Minimate is Deapool from the Wave 28(wish I had him). Although it says on my profile I joined Dec. 30, 2011 I haven't actually done much with this account. Hope the 'verse treats me well.

Edited by Minimates

Welcome aboard!

Thanks

Ooh! Your name should be Minimatus, like a gladiator!

Hi. :)

The name wasnt really all that creative so far it'll be temporary till I can think of something creative.

Yo ! Im kind of new too. My favorite minimate in my collection is the deadpool your talking about and megaman: zero. I think you could get a cool name mixing minimates with some animal like: Mini-koon , Ape-mate , Leoblock etc . Its just some I would pick :P.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. :lol:

welcome to the best place on the net :biggrin: