UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

SDCC 2012-Discussion Thread

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone read the cards ? What is all revealed for future release ? I can't tell from those images...damn terrible eyes.

Soooo many good things coming out! I've gone from luke-warm to extremely excited about "Battle Beasts" after seeing what they have planned!!

HOLY CRAP!!! I'm diggin the new Fantastic Four minimates. I hope Invisible Woman comes with an extra set of arms and legs to swap out with the other ones. Those are the four I wanted for the Avengers/X-Men box set. The Walking Dead mates look great. I'm really liking the Street Fighter mates. If only we can get Dhalism, Blanka, E. Honda and maybe a few others down the road.

Lovin the new Mr. Fantastic. The new Thundercats minimates are amazing! The Falcon BB is great looking. Hopefully we get a reveal for wave 49 and a final layout for 50. I love/hate this week! Love all the new reveals but hate that I am not there!

Good job Kosti. :thumbsup:

Thanks!!

And regarding the cards:the ff wave is slated for January 2013,tru wave 15(I don't think it is shown,neither is wave 14) is supposed to hit this October. Sfxtekken series 2 both LCS and tru are supposed to hit this October. WD series 1 hits this September.

Wow, props for calling the FF wave, Jatta. I was really skeptical about that. Never thought we'd see a Blastaar minimate in a million years.

Also, the fact that they already have prototypes for the TRU Boxset poll suggests to me that all six were actually made, and they're just determining who goes where with the poll.

Edited by Lobsterman

Well, that TRU AvX fan poll pic was posted. So I might as well explain. Those 4 are not the winners (as I originally thought). They are just 4 prototypes that they have at the show. There are prototypes of the other 2, though. But the voting isn't final yet, I believe.

I'm really liking the Street Fighter mates. If only we can get Dhalism, Blanka, E. Honda and maybe a few others down the road.

We're getting Dhalsim as he's in Street Fighter x Tekken. E. Honda isn't and Blanka is DLC so he's up in the air. Personally I think Kuma and Kazuya look great; can't wait to get them. Abel, Rolento and Hugo also look great; it's a shame we won't get Cody and Guy though as Hagger will be all alone against them and Poison! I'm a bit disappointed we're getting Chun-Li and Ryu though. I was hoping they'd skip them due to them being in MvC3.

Walking Dead looks meh to me but I have no interest in the licence. Thundercats, TRU AvX and classic style Fantastic Four all look amazing, especially Mr Fantastic and The Human Torch.

Edited by pawcanada

Amazing pics (thanks Kostisfire!)! Those Thundercats are Ho! Really looking for close ups of those guys in the next hours. I especially like the four evil guys there.

And did you see that the BB Falcon has articulated feet!!! :ohmy: And the Snake dude and the Scorpion guy look bloody brilliant - although not very minimate-ish, but very battlebeastesque.

And is this a painted or a sculpted beard on winter Dale in the back of this pic?

After seeing that fat piece on the Tekken guy, I'm convinced we will get Blob soon.

After seeing the wings on Vulture, were you convinced we'd get Falcon soon? :tongue:

Good point. <_<

Edited by Bob Harris

I'm really excited for the new stuff, specially the Battle Beasts. Really looking forward the new parts and sculpts, hopefully we'll see new and improved mates in the months to come.

Yea for big, clear pictures! Thanks storm 1:08!

And if they don't re-use the bear-guy from the Tekken / Street Fighter line for an Ursa Major Minimate, then I will be a sad panda.

EDIT for spelling.

Edited by boyd

And it's just the preview night.We still have waves 14 and 15 and 16 and maybe waves 49 and the results for 50?Thanks for the superb pics storm!!These bb are awesome.Now i'm positive that everything can be translated into a minimate.I'll support all the lines the best i can.I will buy everything once but i may have to buy more wd for the zombies and the civvie parts.Also,the fact that preorders have skyrocketed may lead to more image properties being made into minimates.And look at the thundercats!!They are so awesome.I recently downloaded all 130 episodes and i can't wait to find the time to see them.The mates look astonishing.The marvel stuff are as always outstanding.The sfxtekken stuff are better than i thought.Overral sdcc has been awesome thus far.I can't wait for tommorow(or tonight,depending on the time zone).And that santas ship is boss.

EDIT:Did you all see the b&w wd mates?it's the female zombie and daryl i think.I don't follow the show since it's not shown in greece and i can't find it anywhere to download.I will have to search for the blu ray but i doubt i'll find it.

Edited by Kostisfire