UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Back again...

Aapje

Hey guys,

I'm back again

Been a while since i posted because of personal reasons. One of them was my stepdad dying and one of the others was screwing up my education. I got send back a year in my education, than another half year and just when they where at the point of kicking me offa the school i convinced them to set me back another year. so now a half year from that i finally got from the first grade of the education to the second one. So i stopped posting on the 'Verse when i first screwed up and now about a year and a half later i'm back. I've been in touch with some of the 'Versers through Facebook and PM's and they where very nice. Never been really gone, I've only been lurking around every now and than.

But now i'm back again

Thanks guys, you're the best :)

I think ill just start congradulating from now on, cause i think itll take me another 1 and a half year to get up to speed :P

Its great being back and there are so many awesome new customs out there :D

Welcome back, man. I can't tell you how many of my mates gave up on their education and regretted it. I'd stoked to hear that your persevering with it. keep up the good work, buddy :)