UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Yo ! Im new :)

Yo every one! Im a new member of the site. I came here to get recomendations for customizing and buying minimates. Im #1 Megaman and Zelda fan ever ...and ofcourse ....MINIMATES ! I have around 50 minimates(I would have a lot more but im tight in money) and I like more minimates that arnt just marvle but like lord of the rings, Marvle vs Capcom, Halo(Big Halo fan too) Etc etc etc. Of course I have mostly Marvle because ther is more varients etc. I have a Nintendo 3DS and would defenetly like to add you all that have one too(We could exchange minimate collection Photos through swapnote/letterbox) My FC:4038-6113-4316 and name Royalninja. Please feel free to comment and make sure to check out my youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/megarockman1251 (I still have to work on better videos and stop motions). Cant wait to get more into the forums ! Thanks.

Edited by MM-Royalninja

Welcome to the 'verse! I'm no video game guy mayself, but if you need custom recomendations and inspiration you need to check out the custom section. There are a lot great talents here with outstanding works. (And if I may, here's a website dedicated to Minimate customs from all over the web... hosted by some random guy.)

Welcome to the 'verse! I'm no video game guy mayself, but if you need custom recomendations and inspiration you need to check out the custom section. There are a lot great talents here with outstanding works. (And if I may, here's a website dedicated to Minimate customs from all over the web... hosted by some random guy.)

Thanks man ! And I saw that website ( Im thinking its yours right?) and the customs are awsome ! I would really like to know wher to buy minimate weapons like swords , guns , staves etc. If you could help with that , then it would be great:) Thanks for the recommendations !....(I love your profile pic too...YAY DEAD POOL !)

Welcome to the 'verse! I'm no video game guy myself, but if you need custom recomendations and inspiration you need to check out the custom section. There are a lot great talents here with outstanding works. (And if I may, here's a website dedicated to Minimate customs from all over the web... hosted by some random guy.)

Thanks man ! And I saw that website ( Im thinking its yours right?) and the customs are awsome ! I would really like to know wher to buy minimate weapons like swords , guns , staves etc. If you could help with that , then it would be great:) Thanks for the recommendations !....(I love your profile pic too...YAY DEAD POOL !)

Yes, that's my site, but I'm only the humble host for most customs displayed there weren't done by me.

When it comes to weapons, I guess most of us either check which swords, guns, etc. (hail Ivan!) come with which mates, or take advantage of other toys. Lego weapons fit perfectly in scale but are too big for Minimate hands, so you need to trimm them. If that's no problem the internet offers tons and tons of cool stuff. Brickarms might be the first guess, but it's not the only one. Hope that helps.

Welcome to the 'verse! I'm no video game guy myself, but if you need custom recomendations and inspiration you need to check out the custom section. There are a lot great talents here with outstanding works. (And if I may, here's a website dedicated to Minimate customs from all over the web... hosted by some random guy.)

Yes, that's my site, but I'm only the humble host for most customs displayed there weren't done by me.

When it comes to weapons, I guess most of us either check which swords, guns, etc. (hail Ivan!) come with which mates, or take advantage of other toys. Lego weapons fit perfectly in scale but are too big for Minimate hands, so you need to trimm them. If that's no problem the internet offers tons and tons of cool stuff. Brickarms might be the first guess, but it's not the only one. Hope that helps.

Yeah... I checkd online every were and I found out 2 years ago about www.lukestoystore.com after I saw his cool megaman and zelda customs. But brickarms are pretty hard to find on ebay and if its a online store its from EU.....But thatnks a bunch any way :) Im trying to get my hands on a visturine(hobby knife) that are for real hospital operations so it must be pretty pro so I can trim some lego sword lots Im trying to buy.Thanks again .

Luke's Toy Store is THE place to get 'mates, especially for us non-US members.

Reagrind Brickarms, these online stores here and here are based in the US, I guess. Good luck!

Thanks man ! Your awsome ! Now all I have to do is buy and trim :) Thanks a lot. ( I'll be posting my customs when I get the chance of takeing pics and compleating them.)