UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Dave's Customs massive update now with more MOTU stuff

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dave, what about Man-at-arms' mace?

Would you ever be making a Teela and Evil-Lyn parts?

I will have He-Man, Man-at-Arms Stratos, Skeltor and Faker when my most recent order comes in Mid October.

I would like to get Mer-man and Beast Man down the road along with Teela and Evil-Lyn.

That was about the limit I was thinking for Minimate MotU characters.

Thank you,

Can you share your decals by telling me where I can find them?

Also Who's neck piece did you use for Teela?

However, I was really hoping for the Snake headgear for Teel and the snake staff that she had in the classic line.

Edited by Captain Paco

Keldor has his furry briefs back up for order, so that's one less thing to worry about. I will be keeping an eye out for the Mekanek parts to show up. I plan on making Mer-man and Beast Man customs too. I bought a few extra Sasquatch minimates to use as a base for my Beast Man. Any chance for Mer-man Armor and sword down the line? I included a pic for reference. I think I am going to order a few of your Iron Man arms to use for my Trapjaw custom. I love the Gatling gun arm!

post-43-0-77332200-1412192041_thumb.jpg

Edited by THE_CRIPPLER

I was going to post my custom Skeletor here last night but ran into a problem. The Skeletor cowl showed up Saturday so I spent Sunday painting it. I went to put him together last night and discovered to my horror that The head would not fit up into the hood. The hole was too small. I tried it on my other one which was made in ultra frosted detail and the head fit. The cowl that I painted was done in the polished purple plastic I believe. I'm not sure if it was a printing error, or if the type of plastic that was used is what is causing the problem, but be cautious with which one you choose.

To make matters worse I ended up breaking the straps on the one that was in ultra frosted detail when I was taking it off. I need to figure out what material is strong, but yet shows good detail. I have two more coming without the hood, but it has been taking almost a month lately to get my orders from them. Hopefully these work good when they arrive.

That is why I don't normally use the detail plastics, they are too brittle. how far was the purple polished hole off? I have never had the problem of parts not fitting, normally they are slightly loose.

Some Serpentor gear, helmet, shoulder harness/neck brace thing, belt.

i will try, but it will take some time.

Edited by Dave

My Skeletor parts were fine. I ordered them in the purple plastic and had no issues with fit and the head slid right in and comes back out.

I am just hoping that one day we can get the Teela Snake headdress she had in the classic line of figures as well as her snake staff.

Thank you.

I would like the Evil-Lyn crown to look like the classic animated show. So I guess the 4 prong crown is what I am looking for.

However, I would rather have Teela's Snake Headdress over Evil-Lyn's crown. But would you make Evil-Lyn's Sceptre as well as Teela's Snake staff in addition to the crown and headdress?