UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Dave's Customs massive update now with more MOTU stuff

Those shoulders may work out. Im already going to try a couple of different approaches to the jacket so I will try this too. The belt doesnt look right. The spiked belt Hellpop linked to was perfect to me, if you want to duplicate that one Ill pick it up from you. The gloves are about perfect, but after looking at them, would it be possible to just have 3 spikes on the hand, and have a 2nd glove on the left with no spikes on the hand, just the forearm?

On the gloves, is it possible to slim them down a little too? without boots and just using minimate legs and feet Im afraid of him looking too top heavy.

How about these?

post-6392-0-45644600-1437441860_thumb.jppost-6392-0-71720800-1437441876_thumb.jppost-6392-0-00389500-1437441890_thumb.jp

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Netglow, I forgot all about moon knight but he wont work since he doesnt have spikes on the rest of the gloves.

Dave those look great. For the gloves is it possible to put the little line in between the spike rows or would it be easier to cut it in myself? Also for the glove with spikes on the hand would it be possible to make the hand spikes pointier and closer together?

This whole 3d printing thing is really cool. One thing I dont understand though, are people using shapeways printing their designs and selling them there like etsy, or do you leave your design there and they print/sell it and you get paid for it?

Netglow, I forgot all about moon knight but he wont work since he doesnt have spikes on the rest of the gloves.

Dave those look great. For the gloves is it possible to put the little line in between the spike rows or would it be easier to cut it in myself? Also for the glove with spikes on the hand would it be possible to make the hand spikes pointier and closer together?

This whole 3d printing thing is really cool. One thing I dont understand though, are people using shapeways printing their designs and selling them there like etsy, or do you leave your design there and they print/sell it and you get paid for it?

Like this?post-6392-0-51004200-1437526738_thumb.jp

• 2 weeks later...

How about some Power Rangers helmet's, preferably Mighty Morphin. Green/White Rangers chest pieces, hip holsters, glove like hands, the morpher belt piece and blasters. What about some DBZ hair like Goku, vegeta,Super Saiyan as well.

Edited by lopez888

How about horns for Blue Devil and head fin/mohawk for despero /savage dragon/gladiator? Wrist saws for Whirlwind or DareDevil's Gladiator?

You may want to try chopping the horns off a Loki helmet and gluing them to a head for Blue Devil; that's what I did. The fin and mohawk pieces are a good idea, as are the wrist saws (you'd need a helmet for Whirlwind too though).

You may regret putting the offer out there Dave!

HP, do you use superglue and do the horns feel sturdy and secured?

I do and they do. It can be a little tricky, because I glued them right onto a decal. I'll try and remember to share my Blue Devil decals when I get home. I may have shared my Blue Devil custom online (I have a huge backlog, and try to do them in batches, but usually don't with any regularity). I thought he turned out well, though.