UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Dave's Customs massive update now with more MOTU stuff

How about some Power Rangers helmet's, preferably Mighty Morphin. Green/White Rangers chest pieces, hip holsters, glove like hands, the morpher belt piece and blasters. What about some DBZ hair like Goku, vegeta,Super Saiyan as well.

I second and third everything this man said.

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would definitely be in for a web-shooting hand.

I second and third everything this man said.

Me too. As well as some repulsor blasting hands for Iron Man.

repulsor blasting hands already exist from Diamond select, and web shooting hands wouldn't look right

How about some Power Rangers helmet's, preferably Mighty Morphin. Green/White Rangers chest pieces, hip holsters, glove like hands, the morpher belt piece and blasters. What about some DBZ hair like Goku, vegeta,Super Saiyan as well.

Sorry never got into DBZ, and I hate Power Rangers

Are these decals your designs, or are some from an outside source? I'm considering getting into printing some decals for non-complex customs. I've tried painting, but my fine motor skills aren't that fine. :blush:

Which ones were you thinking?

Oh man, how to pick with all the customs in this thread?!? lol.

I'm mostly interested in fleshing out my MCU minimates. So I'd like to make my own Justin Hammer (did one pass, have some bleeding issues), Alexander Pierce (which I know is Doc Connors), the Agents of SHIELD, and the long shot....besides the one really cool custom sculpted one I've seen in the community, have you seen any decals for Kurse?

A fin will be a very useful addition... I'm thinking Death-Adder, Tiger Shark, Pisces, Yondu... Good stuff.

Unrelated, but a suggestion for some later time might be Alien Legion armor, from the Epic series. I've been re-reading it and it holds up pretty well. Lots of custom options there. Basic would be that sort of "half-top" armor they wear as a chest cover, plus that "loin cloth" belt. It's actually quite similar to the classic Cylon armor, but that armor is too round and covers the whole torso.

"Tiger Fin 1" looks great for Yondu and Tiger Shark. Seems like TF2 will be great for Death Adder and Savage Dragon. Pisces' is serrated, but flows mostly backward. I could take an xacto to either "tiger fin" or #1 to do the trick. That first entry, trimmed, would also work for golden age "The Fin." Great stuff Dave!