UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Dave's Customs massive update now with more MOTU stuff

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not like those Dave. The belt Hellpop put is accurate, the gloves idealy would be 3 rows of spikes all the way around, with the hands included as each hand has 3 spikes on it. The jacket just has 2 (or 3 on some art) spikes on each shoulder but it has another kind of deal with the way it looks up around the shoulders thats heard to describe. No minimate jacket is close to it since his is always closed. The old wave 6 ghost rider would be better if it covered the whole torso instead of stopping mid chest.

I have tried sculpting spikes, cutting and gluing both the ends of toothpicks and the ends of metal earing backs that were secured in cured apoxie sculpt. Everythings too fragile and falls off if I even look at it funny. I cant imagine trying to run a small paintbrush over them.

A comic accurate 90's Ghost rider is really one of my biggest wants.

Heres a good look at the coat and gloves:

https://d1466nnw0ex81e.cloudfront.net/n_iv/600/729165.jpg

Edited by arnim zola

Ive been gathering some to test out. The old SFII chun li bracers are too thick and would require some work to be usable. The MVC3 chun li which I have and the SFVT chun li (which should be the same) might workbut you would need 3 chun lis to have enough bracers. Ive been getting some extra chun lis in the mail and Ill test that one after work. Either way it doesnt sole the spikes on the hand. Really dst could do a new one perfectly so maybe they should get on it.

Not like those Dave. The belt Hellpop put is accurate, the gloves idealy would be 3 rows of spikes all the way around, with the hands included as each hand has 3 spikes on it. The jacket just has 2 (or 3 on some art) spikes on each shoulder but it has another kind of deal with the way it looks up around the shoulders thats heard to describe. No minimate jacket is close to it since his is always closed. The old wave 6 ghost rider would be better if it covered the whole torso instead of stopping mid chest.

I have tried sculpting spikes, cutting and gluing both the ends of toothpicks and the ends of metal earing backs that were secured in cured apoxie sculpt. Everythings too fragile and falls off if I even look at it funny. I cant imagine trying to run a small paintbrush over them.

A comic accurate 90's Ghost rider is really one of my biggest wants.

Heres a good look at the coat and gloves:

https://d1466nnw0ex81e.cloudfront.net/n_iv/600/729165.jpg

I think the best bet would be to have a model for the shoulder piece and a decal for the jacket, I am remodeling the gloves and belt, and will work on the shoulders

Those shoulders may work out. Im already going to try a couple of different approaches to the jacket so I will try this too. The belt doesnt look right. The spiked belt Hellpop linked to was perfect to me, if you want to duplicate that one Ill pick it up from you. The gloves are about perfect, but after looking at them, would it be possible to just have 3 spikes on the hand, and have a 2nd glove on the left with no spikes on the hand, just the forearm?

On the gloves, is it possible to slim them down a little too? without boots and just using minimate legs and feet Im afraid of him looking too top heavy.

Edited by arnim zola