UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Minimate Database-

• 5 months later...
  • 4 years later...

Probably the silliest thread I ever started ....I guess it was late & I'd come back from the pub :blush:

I have a question about some items in the MMDB that intrigue me & rather than start a  new thread I pulled this one back into ....er...life.

Here's the question .......why does the MMDB imply that the TRU Netflix box sets (DD & JJ) are unique ? Is it the packaging or is it that the 'mates are subtly different  :unsure:

1 hour ago, buttheadsmate said:

Here's the question .......why does the MMDB imply that the TRU Netflix box sets (DD & JJ) are unique ? Is it the packaging or is it that the 'mates are subtly different  :unsure:

It's purely packaging variations, not that anyone cares about that stuff...  :wacko:

The LCS and TRU boxes for both Jessica Jones and Daredevil have different UPC and packaging indication on the back stating "JJ1" or "JJTRU1" or "DD1" or DDTRU1" respectively.  The text is too small to see on the MMDB pictures, but it is directly above the text blurbs, to the far right.

The Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare 2 boxsets also have different UPC's for LCS and TRU, but I am unable to locate any other indicia on the packaging that is different.

Just found the indicia difference on the PvZ:GW2 boxes, it's directly above the Minimates branding in the upper left corner.

pack1632bk_lg.jpg

pack1546bk_lg.jpg

Edited by youbastards