UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Thundercats Minimates

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like to think that's a junkie Berbil, and he's gonna cut you because he needs a fix.

Got mine today, and they are lovely. Tygra was always my favorite, so I'm super thrilled to have him. I really hope we see more finite lines like this in the future, because Thundercats has been just about perfect so far.

I don't have these yet, but I just noticed from the pics that the Berbil comes with his badass little knife, which is awesome...

If they do more sets, I'd actually love it if the pack-ins were just the different Berbils, my fave was the blue one.

I'll see what we can do. This one's Bill. Is the blue one Bert?

Blue is Ro-Bear-Bob

Orange/Red is Ro-Bear-Belle and she has a flower in her ear

Yellow is Ro-Bear-Bert, and other Generic Robo-Berbils

I think you'll get another Berbil before it's all over.

I think that's the lineup for #5, Ten. Which, if I remember, isn't definite, but #4 is, which includes the latter day Thundercats whose names I can never remember. Or maybe it's the other way around.

Other way around. Although at this point I think #4 and #5 are both happening.

Thanks for the info, Zach!<br />That sounds amazing that 4 and 5 should be a go! In the LJN toyline, there was Berbil Bert (the blue one) and Berbil Belle (the female with a flower), in addition to the Bill that you guys already made. Snarfer might make a neat pack-in too for the 5th set, since he was kinda the new Snarf and the other guys rumored to be in Set 5 were the new T-cats. Any idea when we could see control art or pics of these? These really are just the nicest sets. I have been buying 3 of each set just to show my support. Whatever Thundercats stuff you guys supply, I'll be picking it up. Thanks again!<br />Wes

Rataro would be a good choice for a villain in pack #5 since he's the final member of the mutants.

Anything after #5 is just gravy to me, but I sure would like the line to be so successful we get all the Lunataks, Hachiman, Snowman (w Snowmeow) and Mandora

I could definitely do without the Beserkers and Snarfer.

I don't have these yet, but I just noticed from the pics that the Berbil comes with his badass little knife, which is awesome...

If they do more sets, I'd actually love it if the pack-ins were just the different Berbils, my fave was the blue one.

I'll see what we can do. This one's Bill. Is the blue one Bert?

Yep, the toy was Berbil Bert. And he was blue and awesome. That's all I can remember.

Blue is Ro-Bear-Bob

Orange/Red is Ro-Bear-Belle and she has a flower in her ear

Yellow is Ro-Bear-Bert, and other Generic Robo-Berbils

I think you'll get another Berbil before it's all over.

Nice! bunny.gif Berbils 4 life...

cap007.jpg

Rataro would be a good choice for a villain in pack #5 since he's the final member of the mutants.

Anything after #5 is just gravy to me, but I sure would like the line to be so successful we get all the Lunataks, Hachiman, Snowman (w Snowmeow) and Mandora

I could definitely do without the Beserkers and Snarfer.

Count me in for Rataro, Hachiman, Snowmeow and Mandora! You don't want the Breserkers? They're robot space vikings! Well, maybe just Hammerhand. The rest of his crew look way less bad ass!

WOOOOOOOOOP WOOPWOOPWOOPWOOP! Series 3 arrived today! I had to pay ten quid customs charges, and

I don't care, because these are some of the BEST MINIMATES EVER! I could go through and describe how great they

are, but most of you guys have them already.

Zach, honestly, with all my heart, thank you, and your team, for such awesome minimates. Thundercats have been a part

of my life since the late 80's, and these are the best representation of these characters I have ever seen. The attention to

detail, the modular accessories, you guys have gone above and beyond the call, man, you really have.