UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Thundercats Minimates

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Prowler strikes again! This time the selfless bastard gave me the second set of ThunderCats!

ThemeforaJackal.jpg

Slithe needs a hug:

SlitheNeedsaHug.jpg

I want to photograph the others, and maybe set up a battle scene, but it was getting too cold.

Love all the pictures! I really like how the Wilykat in Wave 3 comes with his smoke bombs too! I definitely think Wave 5 should have Lynx-O, Pumyra and Bengali along with Ratar-o as the fourth figure and our first ever Snarfer as the mini-fig. I'd really love to see how they could tackle a Lunattacks set too.. but I don't want to be too greedy. Don't even get me started on adding Silverhawks and Tigersharks to the mix....

• 2 weeks later...

On Icon Heroes facebook page they confirmed that lynxo, pumyra & bengali have been designed and are going to part of the 5th boxset as long as sales do well with the 3rd and 4th set. So buy lots people! smile.png

YES PLEASE, MAN! As long as Thundercats minimates are made, I'll buy them!

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys! I just got an email from AFX saying that the third set is now in stock and that my pre-order should be shipping out soon! Can't wait to get these guys! Not as psyched about the next set, but at least we will finally get Mumm-ra the Ever-living and Ma-mutt. REALLY hoping they make good on a set with Bengali, Lynx-o and Pumyra! Still really curious on who the fourth figure will be and also who the mini character will be. I'm thinking maybe Ratar-o for the fourth and Snarfer for the mini...There are other possibilities though... Really excited for these!

Wes

Hey guys! I just got an email from AFX saying that the third set is now in stock and that my pre-order should be shipping out soon! Can't wait to get these guys! Not as psyched about the next set, but at least we will finally get Mumm-ra the Ever-living and Ma-mutt. REALLY hoping they make good on a set with Bengali, Lynx-o and Pumyra! Still really curious on who the fourth figure will be and also who the mini character will be. I'm thinking maybe Ratar-o for the fourth and Snarfer for the mini...There are other possibilities though... Really excited for these!

Wes

thanks for the heads up! just placed my order. :)

That is an enticing deal despite the steep shipping (but isn't it all these days). I still wish this were plastic with moving parts (treads, paws, cargo doors, etc.) rather than just a static resin statue, but at $28.02 I may finally be ready to commit. I needed set 3 anyways and there's nothing wrong with extra custom fodder from set 2!