UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Thundercats Minimates

Been a very very long time since I posted here, but I couldn't help myself... ya know I find it really funny that these are coming out, when many moons ago I designed my own set :P I didn't think I did too bad... if you don't believe me you can take a look.

Minimates Hoooo (amongst others)

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know right? I know it doesn't say a date on the images but some of the older members can vouch for the designs from way back in the day of MMV :P So either there's some shenanigans going on here and they owe me money XD or I can predict the future o.O

I know right? I know it doesn't say a date on the images but some of the older members can vouch for the designs from way back in the day of MMV :P So either there's some shenanigans going on here and they owe me money XD or I can predict the future o.O

Looks like you predicted Spider-Man and Deadpool Minimates, as well!

I would buy a large portion of all of your designs as minimates! I so wish we got MOTU! Your Thundercats were spot on!

Thanks, some of the designs are outdated compared to some standards set around here, but yeah I'm just happy they're being made.

I'm hanging out at the public library to take advantage of their wi-fi (this is to say nothing of the dozens of books I've borrowed from them in recent weeks), and I thought I'd take the opportunity to post a photo of Panthro from yesterday's shoot (my first in two months):

Panthro2.jpg

Nice shot, Monte. And, as a librarian, thumbs up for your library use.:thumbsup:

Ditto. :D Hopefully your library's Wi-Fi is better than my library's though. We have terrible Wi-Fi service. :glare: Customer service was voted best in Wisconsin for 2010 though :thumbsup:

Great pic, Monte!

On a side note, I finally placed an order for the Mutants box Set.

Thanks, guys! I need to photograph the custom MiniMate Brock Samson my buddy Prowlar recently gave me sometime soon, too.

Also, libraries are essentially the only thing helping me to maintain my tenuous faith in humanity.

• 3 weeks later...

Really can't wait for the 3rd set of these to hit! So many companies were making various Thundercats figures and statues lately, and none of them have managed to really get out all the heavy hitters before going under, and it looks like Minimates is going to do it! To me that's always been one of the wonderful things about the Mates, that they are willing to commit to doing the whole team. I'm not too happy about the 4th box set (Mumm-ra Ever-living and Ma-mutt are, of course awesome and necessary, but I'd have preferred Ben-Gali, Lynx-O and Pumyra before Grune, Young Lion-O and Younger Jaga. Hopefully the rumored 5th box set will come out with the three new T-cats, mini-Snarfer and Ratar-O. After that, it would be incredibly awesome to see a Lunattacks box set...Do I think that will happen in a million years? Probably not, but it would still be cool!

Wes

Would love the 5th Boxset to be the Pumyra, Lynx-O, Ben-Gali and Mandora the Evil Chaser, with Ro-Bear-Belle.

I'm going to have to go ahead and second this, but with one slight change: Pumyra, Lynx-O, Ben-Gali and Mandora the Evil Chaser Jaguara, with Ro-Bear-Belle.

At least that's my idea of a perfect 5th set lol.

• 2 weeks later...

AFX has both the Thunder Tank and Cat's Lair on sale for 50% off as part of their holiday sale. Shipping's still too high, but the price is hard to beat. Both Thundercats sets are on sale as well, but for only a few dollars off. But if you spend $100, you'll save another 10%.

• 2 weeks later...

Have they said what the 4th box set is going to be? We saw Mumm-Ra The Eternal Living but what did the rest of the set have in it?

Have I missed something or have they confirmed that there's going to be a 5th set?

Edited by TheAnvil

Have they said what the 4th box set is going to be? We saw Mumm-Ra The Eternal Living but what did the rest of the set have in it?

Have I missed something or have they confirmed that there's going to be a 5th set?

They sure have.here is a pic of all 4 box sets :biggrin:

post-3300-0-65397000-1357570906_thumb.jp