UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Thundercats Minimates

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What other Thundercats characters would everyone like to see?

We know that Ever-Living Mumm-Ra is coming, who else rounds out the set?

Mumm-Ra, Ma-Mutt, living Jaga (yellow costume with hairpiece and helmet), Grune, and... Claudus?

Willa, Safari Joe (with Mule), Rataro, Lynx-O, Bengali, Pumyra, Hachiman, Turmagar, Hammerhand, Driller...

Who else?

There are Mumm-Ra's transformations into Pumm-Ra, King Arthur (with Excalibur) and a Transparent/Spirit Form.

For support characters I'd like to see Mandora the Evil Chaser, Molemaster, Mumm-Rana, Snowmman (with Snowmeow), and Shadowmaster.

As for characters that don't have a chance but I'd still like to see Demolisher (with mini Dirge,)a Brute Men Slave, and a Gargoyle thief.

• 2 weeks later...

FYI, we got in some replacement Lion-O belts. Feel free to contact customer service to request one.

Anyone else's Snarf unable to stand?

post-3040-0-98955800-1343589761_thumb.jp

I contacted Icon Heroes and they got back to me (On Sunday!), suggesting I contact my retailer. Does that seem strange? I bought them from Luke.

Snarf should be able to sit back on his tail, like he's laughing. They're all like that, though.

Zach, I actually need a Panthro belt instead of Lion-O, any chance of a replacement?

I believe all that we got was the Lion-O belt, because that is what people were writing in to CS about. You can ask, but I do not believe we have other replacement parts from that set. I could be wrong.

New full-time CS staffer as of today, so don't write directly to Brigid, in case you were planning on it.

i was at walmart last night and saw somw Thundercats toys on clearance, specifically the Thundertank and the Tower of Omens. I know these are for the 4" figures but they look like they might be fudgeable scale-wise. has anyone picked these up to use with their mates?

I'm curious as to how well the (lackluster) Bandai ThunderTank will work with MiniMate Panthro.

Meanwhile, my good friend Bill (Prowl-Ar here at the forum) just inducted me into the MiniMate fandom with the generous gift of a complete ThunderCats set, which he even graciously clear-coated for me so I needn't fear the dreaded symbol disappearance.

Anyhoo, I haven't photographed Jaga yet (not least because I unceremoniously donated his cape to Lion-O), and I didn't care for my Panthro photo, but I thought I'd share the photos that did please me:

ThunderCatsHo.jpg

Mumm-RaTheEver-Living.jpg

Snarf.jpg

SightBeyondSight.jpg

I'm getting nervous... I remember reading Michael Crawford's review of Sigma 6 Snake Eyes and telling myself, "Hey, I'll just buy Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow and display them on my shelf"; Sigma 6 quickly became the all-consuming passion of my toy hobby, and I'm concerned now that MiniMates might do the same!

The pictures are great! Interesting to see the cape on Lion-O, looks pretty neat. Very cool of Bill to give you such a fine set as a gift. :thumbsup:

Be very concerned, as there are a lot of addicting mates out there, its always a lot of fun picking up the sets you love most. Anyway welcome aboard!

D@mn straight! My S6 (& 3.75" Joes) collection is in storage (prepping for a move), but I've still got him, and I still love him! :thumbsup:

I saw your custom on HISSTank, and have been thinking about making my own smaller one (though, sticking with your original design, instead of the albeit awesome Wraith version you made). :biggrin:

This might work:

snakeeyes-01.jpg

Edited by TENIME_art

For some reason I never received notification of your latest reply. Weird...

I saw your custom on HISSTank, and have been thinking about making my own smaller one (though, sticking with your original design, instead of the albeit awesome Wraith version you made). :biggrin:

This might work:

snakeeyes-01.jpg

Dude, do it! That would be awesome! I went with Wraith partly because I couldn't think of a way to do a more traditional version.

Meanwhile, back to the subject of this thread:

I really, really want to see someone pose the ThunderCats MiniMates on the vintage Cats Lair!