UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Thundercats Minimates

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just want to commend AFX for how easier it was for me to order the Thundercats and Alpha Flight box sets this morning.

As a Joe fan I'm used to the hell that is waiting on HasbroToyShop for days. AFX however has always been a breeze when it comes to con exclusives.

We won't be receiving any SDCC stuff until next week at the earliest. I will be having people place new orders for the Thundercats/Alpha Flight items, and requesting to have their orders combined in the comments box during checkout. Shipping will be adjusted when we ship.

We won't be receiving any SDCC stuff until next week at the earliest. I will be having people place new orders for the Thundercats/Alpha Flight items, and requesting to have their orders combined in the comments box during checkout. Shipping will be adjusted when we ship.

Thanks for the info, Luke.

So I know it's been less than a week since the Con, but has anybody had problems with the Thundercats logo rubbing off of Lion-O's belt? I was just moving him around yesterday and my thumb rubbed across his belt, and the WHOLE DAMN LOGO came with it! I have not had a problem with paint coming off that easily since the first Captain America figures' scales rubbed off while playing with him. Seriously, seriously perturbed right now.

So I know it's been less than a week since the Con, but has anybody had problems with the Thundercats logo rubbing off of Lion-O's belt? I was just moving him around yesterday and my thumb rubbed across his belt, and the WHOLE DAMN LOGO came with it! I have not had a problem with paint coming off that easily since the first Captain America figures' scales rubbed off while playing with him. Seriously, seriously perturbed right now.

I had a similar problem with Iceman from the First Class box set. In Iceman's case he looked like he had some goo on his head (I think it was probably some left over mold release that was still there before the paint was applied) so when I wiped it off, some of the paint came away as well.

It's possible your Lion-O suffered a similar fate

Order... IN! wasn't going to miss these guys, now, when is NYCC?

Luke, like you suggested, I asked for these guys to ship with my other SFCC order in the order comments box just now... does that been there will be a partial refund or something? If they sjip together then thats lovely, but please just keep tue postage saving... still owe you from the Maria Hill issue.

I think this is a problem on a lot of them, I would strongly suggest putting some sort of clear coat on it if you can. I have a little jar of clear from tamiya paints from hobby town that worked great. I put it on all the symbols on all the mates and swords