UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Thundercats Minimates

I really feel if they could have taken the old designs and put them in the new show it would have been spectacular to a lot more people. I love the new show, but I'm just okay with the new looks. Having said that, I have all the 4 inch scale figures from the new cartoon and tank and the lair.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Zach, are there designs drawn up for the new show? Even if they aren't going to be made?

I bet if we gave you guys chocolate Minimates, you'd immediately ask for chocolate Minimates with crispies in them.

Ah, the vocal minority at it again....( Sorry Dino)

Not everyone Zach , there are many of us quiet folk who appreciate and realize how many chocolate crispies that you already put in our minimates

A couple of years back I was considering giving up on minimates...and then they revealed the Ghostbusters license and now I will be here forever.

I get the same giddy sort of feeling when I see these figs and think about the potential for the line. I do think that this can be another game changer for DST.

So Zach, are there designs drawn up for the new show? Even if they aren't going to be made?

I bet if we gave you guys chocolate Minimates, you'd immediately ask for chocolate Minimates with crispies in them.

Ah, the vocal minority at it again....( Sorry Dino)

Not everyone Zach , there are many of us quiet folk who appreciate and realize how many chocolate crispies that you already put in our minimates

Hey. I wasn't asking if we were getting them. Zach said that they liked the designs. I was just wondering how much, and what exactly the license covers. This wasn't a complaint, but rather a query for information.

I was never saying the show being cancelled = no hope for the toy line. Someone asked if the show had really been cancelled, hence my response. Chillax.

Totally chilled, thanks. Just clarifying as a pre-emptive strike against potential Negative Nancys. (You know how those people are.)

I'm still curious who holds the license for this product line. Is it Diamond or AFX? It's pretty rare that a retailer acquires a property like this.

I don't think we can assume that AFX has the license for this just because no other product has been mentioned yet. All we know is that AFX has an exclusive set and that DST is being purposely quiet about details about it (I'm assuming that will change once all the figures are shown and the info is completely official). I think the fact that none of the questions about line specifics have been answered even though Zach has been involved in this thread is a sign of that. Or I'm completely wrong.

All I know is that Zach all but confirmed chocolate Minimates and I'm extremely thrilled. That gives me new hope that we'll eventually see the long proposed line of Jolly Rancher Minimates now.

My dream is that it's not just the Thundercats license, but Rankin & Bass.

Silverhawks, Hobbit, Frosty, Rudolph, Silverhawks, Hobbit, Silverhawks, Hobbit, SILVERHAWKSSILVERHAWKSSILVERHAWKS... *hyperventilates*

Ew, gross, no. Solid milk chocolate for me, thanks.

Edited by TENIME_art

Are we getting chocolate minimates? I'd eat loads of choclate minimates with crispies in them. :D