UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Alpha Flight Minimates!

Jay Tigran

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Freedom Force would also be great. Of course, they were previously an incarnation of the Brotherhood.

Neither of what you posted is MY number one favorite team.

Nah, pretty sure you were just mistaken. Obviously, you want the Squadron Supreme just like all good, red-blooded Americans do.

90's X-Factor and Freedom Force are both at the top of my Most Wanted Teams list. . . and i feel that they are both pretty likely ni the next couple of years. I just hope Destiny doesn't get overlooked if/when they get made.

As for the Alpha Flight mates, i just got my TRU pack in the mail this week. It. Is. Awesome!

Heather looks FANTASTIC. I had no problems with her masks coming off. The red mask has a tiny bit of a pink hue to it due it being painted over the red plastic, but i display her with the Blue one anyway.

Box is a monster - especially when using his blast stand. This set is total win. Can't wait to get the NYCC box set in hand.

If anyone here has an Amazon Prime membership, you can get Alpha Flight Boxset #2 shipped free (2 Day Shipping) directly from Amazon for $19.99.

They also have Thundercats Boxset #2 for $23

Oddly enough, both show as being fulfilled by AFX, so not sure why their own website says they don't have them instock. I ordered these and received them last week. :confused:

Disregard, I saw that they aren't shipping to other wholesale retailers.

Edited by youbastards

I have a long memory & whilst I give AFX total respect for their obvious love & commitment to the Minimate line it pales into insignificance when compared to Mr.Porter & his Emporium . I've bought a few minimates in my time & I've just about dealt with everybody that sells them & the blessed thing about the Toy Store is that you can actually talk to the guy ,praise the guy...... & give him fuck when there's a problem.....which is very rare.

I would have packed this minimate lark in years ago if Luke hadn't opened his store & many of my earlier Marvel waves would have been missing if I'd relied on my AFX pre-orders....like I said I have a long memory.

Just pre-ordered the second set off Luke's since I live in the same state he does, so I usually get the package the day after I order. XD

Pumped to get the set as I'm still in awe we even got Alpha Flight finally in MM form.

Now Zach...could we maybe get a Power Pack 4-pack maybe? Please? ^_^

Has anyone else had problems with Aurora's black hairpiece? It's WAY too small... I had to sand the inside for a good hour and even then, I shouldn't have had to do that at all :(

Anyone else have this issue? First I've heard of it.

Now Zach...could we maybe get a Power Pack 4-pack maybe? Please? ^_^

Asking the wrong guy. Hoping Series 50 sells well enough that I can convince Chuck to do this again, maybe we could have people choose between potential four-packs: Power Pack, Wrecking Crew, New Fantastic Four, Frightful Four, Masters of Evil, etc.