UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

CaptainPaco's Custom Minimates (Star Trek & DC plus more)

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really love that Psy-Cat. With Night Clops, Flash Cannon, Black Siryn and Cyberman you have the makings of a really nice X-Titan Force. I do love the Amalgam universe. I just wish DC characters were easier to get a hold of.

On 9/25/2021 at 1:40 PM, Prowlar said:

Really love that Psy-Cat. With Night Clops, Flash Cannon, Black Siryn and Cyberman you have the makings of a really nice X-Titan Force. I do love the Amalgam universe. I just wish DC characters were easier to get a hold of.

I appreciate your post about Psy-Cat. I was worried about who to pair with Catwoman as I was going to use Black Cat but felt that was too much the same character.  So I played on the word psychic and came up with psy-cat. I too wish DC characters were easier to get my hands on.  I would have so many variant customs made if that was the case.

On 9/25/2021 at 7:56 PM, Freaqualizer said:

These are so cool! Great job on the part selection and back stories.

Thank you, I tried to come up with a back story for every custom I have shared but I would run out of room if I did that, so I focused on the main ones.  As for the parts, I appreciate your liking what I used.  I worked with what I have or could afford to get from eBay cheaply.  Thank you, for your kind comment.

On 9/24/2021 at 2:12 PM, Padrino said:

Nice job! These are great!

Thank you so much for the kind comment.