UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Minimate pictures you'd rather not see.

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately, my experience with toy collecting has conditioned me to the assumption is that if I see Minimates in the wild that are in demand, if I don't buy them, a scalper will.

Plus, I help supply BHM with a lot of TRU exclusives, so the bulk of extra items I pick up eventually go to him.

Speaking of BHM, has he finished moving yet? I need to send him some stuff, but I never got his address when he sent payment and he doesn't have internet access during the move!

Same address but I no longer live in Bumblebee Barn .............address my stuff to Badger Barn , Essworthy etc.thumbsup.gif

Lovely pics BTW.

um...so did you get my last package?

Yes thank you thumbsup.gif

I have a package for you in my briefcase, BHM. I guess I need to bring it back home and change the address. Are the badgers aggressive?

Despite the size of the sett we rarely encounter the badgers ....in 15 years I've only had a few sightings . They are aggressive hunters & they take care of most of the other smaller furry creatures that might be nearby ..... I wouldn't want to be bitten by a badger but they are much like me....very shy! unsure.png

• 1 year later...

BHM, I'm not sure I ever asked this, or if someone else has, but what got you SO into Minimates at the beginning? Do you remember?

Is part of the appeal that you worked in printing for years and these are figures that are mostly rendered using printed details?

Actually, knowing a little about what else you collect, you may have come to Minimates by way of Kubricks, but if that's the case the same question applies.

I was typing some long winded crap which would take forever .....then I see Shane's post .

Palz got me into Minimates AND kubricks ...........in the beginning I just bought Marvel stuff .

Palz came about because of my X-files collection ...which is not massive by some standards but pretty comprehensive . Palz X-Files were probably my first toy collection of any description as an adult *

* whatever that is. 

Edited by buttheadsmate