UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Minimate pictures you'd rather not see.

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I may bring some of my rarities this year, we'll see.

Hopefully so is Timbo ............. his wallet !

laugh.png

I've been deliberating what minimates to bring ......probably none unsure.png I bloody hate the BS regards travelling/customs/security .....so it's not really worth the grief .

"Whatchayagot there buddy...toys?"

jawdrop.gif

how do you guys find this stuff. I once came close to buying a paint sample from the DSS line - but the seller backed out at the last minute and decided not to sell to me. He did that on a couple of occasions actually. I almost bought a couple of proto's from early in the Marvel line too. Was pretty disappointed actually dry.png

What sorcery was used to acquire this stunning specimen?

• 4 weeks later...

Having just been outed as the 'Gordon Gecko' of the Minimate world I've decided to take the gloves off .

I took these photos this morning as I prepared a journey for one of the gang....

post-638-0-72926300-1400071511_thumb.jpg

post-638-0-59764100-1400071601_thumb.jpg

post-638-0-32309300-1400071566_thumb.jpg

"I know what you're thinking punks You're thinking did he a have a case of six or only five ?" Now to tell you the truth I forgot myself in all this excitement ......................."

-bolivartrasksmate

I just discovered this thread, Thought I'd share some of my favorites

My bombermate missed this pic - Hopefully I can win a MMMV C2e2 Mate on ebay and take a pic of them together

I get the Silver Spidey....but what of the other 2?

I wish I could track down some of those unproduced LOTR Minimates. I was so excited to get them and really love the line. That was the first line where I really staked out TRU locations to get them. Its a shame they didn't do well.

• 3 months later...

As you may know I live in the UK & my necessary method of shipping much of what I buy from TRU.com is via co-operative & generous friends here .......I buy from TRU.com ,ship the items to a friend's US address & eventually he will ship on all the various items to me in the UK when his wife wants her spare bedroom back biggrin.png This 'operation' involves a fair amount of patience because in many instances I don't receive some items for many months ....let me add that this isn't a gripe ,Hell no,it's just the way it has to be . What I eventually receive in one big package often surprises me because I have often forgotten what was coming !!!!

Bearing that all in mind I today received a magnificent boxful of loot which included one batch of items from TRU.com that is only suitable for this thread & may well turn stomachs especially if you are a Walking Dead Minimate fan . I ordered these items in January 2013 & for the record I did not order what eventually arrived .

You'll possibly feel that I should be pleased......I am..... but just let me say that this scenario has happened before & I have been on the end of some complete debacles when it comes to mix-ups from TRU.com ...........the Wave 2 Michonne/zombie pack mountain comes to mind ........a picture of that one would have you roll along in the aisles with laughtermad.gif

Picture to come in my next post.........you're warned.

edit,sp.

Edited by buttheadsmate