UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Minimate pictures you'd rather not see.

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nervous and Shane's posts. . .they feel a bit dirty somehow :lol:

Really digging the face on that paintmaster Torch of yours, Timbo.

Heh, Not as Dirty/Thrilling as was to actually be part of that transation, I think it was my idea but Shane had to step in and deal with him as he couldn't understand my British accent, for an old guy Lou is still kind of scary/scowly.

The face is the one they actually produced, the fig is from the SDCC FF AFX 4 pack from... erm a long time ago! :)

T.

Yeah, but it's cool seeing the smirk on the flaming Johnny head. The old flaming Johnny is my favorite figure version of that character, but that expression takes him up another notch.

Edited by karamazov80

Yeah, but it's cool seeing the smirk on the flaming Johnny head. The old flaming Johnny is my favorite figure version of that character, but that expression takes him up another notch.

Oh Wow you're right, I'd forgotten he had a different face from the one released!

T.

I want to do a pic of the customs I have been gifted. I'll try to snap a shot when I can.

May want to hold off on that one just yet :thumbsup:

Oh yeah! You're right.

I don't have much to show that hasn't already been seen in this thread. Here are a few that are unique and special to me:

special.jpg

From left to right: an all white blank that I won in the first Hunt contest (I think this was an extra minimate from the Bombermate project, is that right TBT?), the first Frankenmate I made (and the only one with hair that resembles mine, as it is the hair from this custom Luke), a paint master Battle Scarred Thing, and my Bombermate (yes, I opened mine).

And then there is the famous Luke24 (caution: may be NSFW). :whistling:

hey BHM how about a shot of unopened GSXM. My ask is because I like you where around when this set came out and it was available in UK LCS and around where I went it flew off the shelves (I did snag a few.)

A quick personal note I liked the the Hobby/Scarlet Spider box shots because again this set was availabel off the shelf in the UK and I myself bought a few everytime I came across them. I wish we could still get off peg as it where but alas that seems to have passed. Anyway Luke does a great job in keeping me going :)

From left to right: an all white blank that I won in the first Hunt contest (I think this was an extra minimate from the Bombermate project, is that right TBT?)

Nope ;) - All of the minimates Adam sent to for the bombmate project became bombmates and were shipped out to new homes. I think that one came from AA a bit later but it is still one of the blanks they gave to the artists to make the paint master prototypes.

T.

Nope ;) - All of the minimates Adam sent to for the bombmate project became bombmates and were shipped out to new homes. I think that one came from AA a bit later but it is still one of the blanks they gave to the artists to make the paint master prototypes.

T.

Yep, I have one, still in its little baggie.

Since this is thread has spent time wandering down memory lane, this seems to be as a good a place as any to refresh my fading memory: before Ady and Shane so generously gave us the Minimate Multiverse, there was another forum we hung out in. But I've forgotten all details of it, including what is was called. Any reminders to share?

The Art Asylum boards. They were down for the longest time, so Ady built MMMV. I wasn't on the AA boards, but I came here just a few weeks days after this started up. The AA boards finally got up and running again a few years later, but they never recovered really.

Edited by TM2 Dinobot