UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Minimate pictures you'd rather not see.

Comprehensive to you = awesome to me . So now you're telling me that there are French versions of C3 ....thanks :(

Not gospel. Far from gospel. Mere rumor and innuendo. In fact I may be getting it mixed up with another line and/or language. Only the Play Along line manager knows for sure.

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please can we have some more pictures !

post-638-0-66067700-1340280645_thumb.jpg

Where'd that German helmet come from?

A German ?

I've been hunting something similar for weeks & today some arrived from an ebay seller ,they're close to what I eventually want.... but not spot on . They're Lego compatible & are perhaps 'Brickarms' .....interestingly enough I'd been told here(MMMV)recently that Lego stuff won't fit Minimates. :whistling:

Wow. Amazing stuff Rob. Keep it coming!

hulk197 ....one of the quieter..... yet one of the finest.... blokes on this forum. Thankyou Jeff ,for all the marvellous help you've given me.

Great pics! This is a fun thread. Of all that you have shared.. the Hulkbuster's have me the most jealous (and proud)!!

The cool part is all of the stories that go with the collecting. Good times!

Lego, in terms of scale, is almost PERFECT for Minimates, however default Minimate hands won't hold pieces designed for Lego hands without modifying the piece. Everything else is trial and error.

Sorry I was meaning the 'head' specifically ....I won't edit my post but I emphasise I was purely talking 'heads'.

cue: "once in a lifetime" song.

post-638-0-66067700-1340280645_thumb.jpg

I'd be interested in seeing a full shot of the fellow in the background, Rob. Is that a movie Iron Man repainted as a Sentinel?

It is a movie Iron Man repainted as a Sentinel ,he came from a renowned customiser who deserves better than 'I don't know his

name 'cause I snagged it off of ebay' . My crap pictures don't do it justice because it is stunning in the flesh .

post-638-0-64893000-1340302987_thumb.jpgpost-638-0-09467000-1340303029_thumb.jpg

Please can we have some more pictures !

Yes master!

Sorry I was meaning the 'head' specifically ....I won't edit my post but I emphasise I was purely talking 'heads'.

Talking about Lego head on Minimates. This really is on my desk. I did the mash up earlier this week and as much as I like FF Spidey, this has tickled my heart.

FF_Bunny.jpg

It is a movie Iron Man repainted as a Sentinel ,he came from a renowned customiser who deserves better than 'I don't know his

name 'cause I snagged it off of ebay' . My crap pictures don't do it justice because it is stunning in the flesh .

Is it a Jin Saotome custom?

Edited by Nessex

Thanks Danny & I can't wait to see some of the stuff you ol'timers are digging out :biggrin:

Sorry Nessex I just don't know this customisers real name ,I'll hunt back through my ebay feedback .

Sophia has great taste Sam :thumbsup:

Allen ,what the hell is up with you & that Spiderbunny :no:

Here's an update on a recent picture I showed in a Battle Beast thread , my inbox got a tad busy the last time I showed similar :ermm:post-638-0-75135800-1340390306_thumb.jpg

There was one particular set that was released some years ago that seemed so elusive that I began to think that I'd never ever get it.

Just about everbody here seemed to be in the same boat unless they had that particular specialty store that sold it nearby..I wasn't 'into' trading at the time so it was ebay for me. I'd given up hope when suddenly there it was on ebay with an incredibly cheap price ....& he didn't just have one set :no: Needless to say I just couldn't help myself & bought all of them . I was happy enough with my haul until the seller asked me if I wanted any more ? I just descended into farce as we began to 'deal' .....the more I said I'd take the more he seemed to have :blink: They are still my most voluminous ( :ermm: ) Marvel Minimate set .....this time I reckon you might go ballistic if I show you a picture . You'd lynch me if I did & I'd deserve it :lol:

I don't know, but I'm thinking Rob's face would go scarlet red if he mentioned it? And we'd hunt him down like a goblin? I'm just happy enough you are letting us peek into your collection.

But seriously, now that you mentioned it, I'm only really curious as to how many Angel/Warpaths you got. :)