UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Minimate pictures you'd rather not see.

In response to my friend 'youbastards' request to "Show me yours" :unsure: I have decided to begin a gallery of pictures that will finally alienate me from the remaining friends & fan-base I ....in my own mind...ever had here .

Apparently there are some of you that have only recently found the 'ignore' button... this might be the time to find it .

Don't even dream of opening the 'spoiler' tag with a full stomach.

Picture #1 'Casebuster' ....if it helps convince yourself that ol' bhm just collects empty packages .....

post-638-0-64592600-1339590164_thumb.jpg

Coming next : Cylons :unsure:

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone that posts a picture of my grail, without it being an item they are about to give/sell to me, is banned for life! (kidding)

It is a display piece, not an actual figure, although two figures are part of the display. Probably only the old-timers even know of what I speak. :wacko:

What's amazing about your collection, unless I'm mistaken, is that you are almost entirely reliant on outside channels for your 'mates, since TRU doesn't sell them internationally, and the specialty market is spotty. Please note I say this in admiration, as your collection shows an amazing amount of dedication.

Anyway, I don't have any grails to lust after, so post away.:)

Anyone that posts a picture of my grail, without it being an item they are about to give/sell to me, is banned for life! (kidding)

It is a display piece, not an actual figure, although two figures are part of the display. Probably only the old-timers even know of what I speak. :wacko:

post-28-0-50688600-1339602480_thumb.jpg

:ban:

I'm waiting to see if this thread turns into a desperate cry for Minimate Intervention. :)

Or a covert ops to storm bhm's bunker of toys collectibles :ninja:

post-28-0-50688600-1339602480_thumb.jpg

:ban:

I'm waiting to see if this thread turns into a desperate cry for Minimate Intervention. :)

I've never seen that display before. Would love one of those.

Rob, very much looking forward to seeing what else is buried in the bunker under your lake! That's a lot of Hulkbusters!

With a little bit of work, I could have a cargo truck arranged to show up in England, then have it shipped back to the States. For a percentage.

Just sayin'.

This. I can hear the countdown in my head...

What's amazing about your collection, unless I'm mistaken, is that you are almost entirely reliant on outside channels for your 'mates, since TRU doesn't sell them internationally, and the specialty market is spotty. Please note I say this in admiration, as your collection shows an amazing amount of dedication.

Anyway, I don't have any grails to lust after, so post away.:)

Virtually everything in my Minimate collection comes from the US.

Those 'outside channels' are all members here & without their support I wouldn't stand a chance of having a collection at all. They know I'm supremely grateful but I'll take the opportunity to say thankyou to them all ....."Thankyou to them all" :biggrin:

I'd love one of those display thingies & it's been on Shane's Want List since forever.

I think BHM is stockpiling those Hulkbuster Iron Men for when the world ends this December. He will use them to barter for food and ammunition in the new world post apocalypse. I for one would give him my last can of beans for a set. ;)

I think BHM is stockpiling those Hulkbuster Iron Men for when the world ends this December. He will use them to barter for food and ammunition in the new world post apocalypse. I for one would give him my last can of beans for a set. ;)

Myte,let it be known that I would share that can of beans with you & give you.....out of the goodness of my heart.....Gamma Hulk :tongue:

No matter how many Minimates Rob has, the most impressive thing in his collection, to my eyes, is that Spidey-Mate Max. Just too awesome. I really wish the owner of the Wolverine would share some pics one of these days.

Edited by karamazov80