UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Translucent Tuesday Fight Club

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just want to applaud everyone for this thread. Seeing all of the possibilities, cleverness and fun of these figures as demonstrated specifically in these posts was the tipping point for me to make my first purchase. Great job to everyone.

Thanks everybody. I used to spend a lot of time doing storyboards, most of which were fights and such, so I think I've had a fair bit of practice. There's always a few places where I think an extra panel could go, but usually that's just me nitpicking. I'm always glad when the action comes across as I intend it to. Thanks for the support of this silly little endeavor of mine, thus far.

Nice strip Dinobot... a little gruesome for my tastes but still cool!

Can we throw in some more 'cartoony violence' fight club strips? I'm not against the graphic stuff but I feel it will be longer lasting if we could mix it up with some lighter fare!

I see it's the left knee on that green ECCC mate is busted... I think that's a VERY common problem and Geo and I were talking about it after last weeks post.Even new out of package Greens seem to have cracks on those knees, the blue ones are fine thought!

T.

Well, there were actually 5 clear SDCC mates produced in 2008, not 4. The single white one they made though, it... did things. It escaped. They never did find all the pieces of the DST employee. So tangle with the clear white if you want. As for me, I'm going to keep my distance. (he scares me)

I was watching Red Vs Blue and felt inspired. XD

Yeah, That ECCC broke right in the package. Second one to do that, though I notice a few others are cracking. And it's always the left knee. So weird.