UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Translucent Tuesday Fight Club

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone. Been a while. I have a bit of news. TTFC and I are going on a hiatus for an unknown amount of time. My life has gotten far more complicated than I ever expected it to and I just don't have as much free time to do quality fights as I would like. I'm not leaving the multiverse or shutting down all together. I will still do fights when I get the chance and I'll try to update minimates central with older fights too as I get time. Hopefully we'll be back on track soon and everything will be as violent as it ever was.

• 9 years later...

Hey everyone,

With Photobucket soon to go paid only, a bunch of the fights in this thread will soon disappear.

Anyone who is not familiar with what this thread is about should read it from the beginning. The Geohound had a real talent for Minimate fight choreography and the later stuff hosted on minimatescentral is still there for now. It brought a smile to my face looking back at some of these.

Here's to The Geohound! Whatever he is up to these days. I hope he's prospering.

It's funny, I was just thinking about these the other day (I think it was the Marvel Legends Crystar that reminded me about the fun of translucent figures). These were always so creative, and I looked forward to them every Tuesday. I can't believe it's been ten years!