UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Translucent Tuesday Fight Club

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, but can you just remove all the images from your reply so it doesn't make the thread harder to load than it already is please? Thanks.

Where did you get the flame extension on Johnny's feet for the flight sequence?

I don't remember. Is there a translucent 'mate head (like the color of the original Iceman) but as a blank?

it's late here* but I'm thinking there's a GB mate that has what your asking for .

*late otherwise I'd elaborate .

Great pictures.....thumbsup.gif

Edited by buttheadsmate

^Energized Terror Dog or you could use one of the Halo Active Camo Spartans.

Sadly, I have none of the Halo fella's.

Would the one at the following link match the same color of the clear chest/legs/crotch of the clear parts that came with the Max Police Officers?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Halo-Minimates-Series-1-Spartan-ODST-Active-Camo-/121065162484?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item1c300bc6f4

Edited by Mystery Man

I know for certain the halo active camo guys are the same color as the clear parts that come with the MAX guys, beyond that I don't know. I have very few GB mates, which in retrospect after starting TTFC, was probably a poor decision.

Also, that ebay one will match if it isn't faded. It looks discolored in that picture, but I'm almost positive that's just the lights used in the picture. I know lighting those purely clear guys is just a pain in the ass.

Edited by The Geohound

That Human Torch and Iceman fight was awesome. It reminded me that I have a question. One of the Iceman figures was discolored. What figure is that, and is that a common issue with the translucent figures? I have a frosted Iceman variant I'm afraid to display because of that issue.

That Human Torch and Iceman fight was awesome. It reminded me that I have a question. One of the Iceman figures was discolored. What figure is that, and is that a common issue with the translucent figures? I have a frosted Iceman variant I'm afraid to display because of that issue.

They're both the same Iceman, but the discolored one I got for $1 off ebay where as the non-discolored one that I normally use I got from a trade here. I don't what causes that kind of discoloration, aside from sun damage, but someone on this board will be able to tell you, I'm sure. It does seem to be more of an issue with clear plastic, but maybe it has to do with the type of plastic. I have no idea.

Now for fighting. Short one this week because I spent my Memorial Day watching movies with my nephew and playing FarCry3: Blood Dragon.

01.jpg02.jpg03.jpg04.jpg05.jpg06.jpg07.jpg08.jpg09.jpg10.jpg11.jpg12.jpg13.jpg

Sadly, I must announce Azeltor's retirement from the TTFC arena, at least temporarily. I discovered today that his leg is broken at the knee and is barely hanging on to the peg at this point, making him unable to fight. This, of course, sucks because he's one of my favorite fighters. He's so weird looking that it allows me to make okes like today's and get away with it. So if anyone has one they want to get rid off, send me a message.

Why didn't they attack all at once? Stupid blanks. That's why you're still blanks, because you're stupid!

Hey Geo, do you still need the Ghostbusters ghost guy? Because I bought that set when it was like $5 and never opened it. Be glad to send him to you.

Haha ,really nice fights bro :D

I wish I had so many blanks :0 ...some day....some day

01.jpg02.jpg03.jpg04.jpg05.jpg06.jpg07.jpg08.jpg09.jpg10.jpg11.jpg12.jpg13.jpg14.jpg15.jpg16.jpg

I would just like to say thank you to everyone who comes here every tuesday to see this. One year is a big deal for me. It's pretty much the longest I've ever stuck to any kind of scheduled thing in my life. I appreciate all the comments and enthusiasm. If that wasn't there, I probably wouldn't keep doing this. In reference to weapons: yes they can and will be used now, but not every fight. Not remotely. Just from time to time when I care to, or when anyone else cares to if anyone else ever puts up anything (hint hint). It's a big decision to make and it wasn't easy, but I'm alright with it now. I think you will be too soon enough. And as to the mailbag, it's just that. Just send me a PM or ask in the thread here. I check the thread regularly, so I won't miss anything. But if you do ask in he thread, please be specific about it being a mailbag question, as otherwise I'll most likely just answer it right there.

Thanks again for the amazing year everyone. Let's hope the next one is just as fun.

-Geo