UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Translucent Tuesday Fight Club

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sooo... This is awkward. After my admitted failure last week, I have just now found out I have to leave for thanksgiving with my family in about 20 minutes and won't be back until Friday. Sadly, there actually will be no TTFC this week. I just don't have the time. Sorry everyone. I'll figure out something really great for next week.

Thanks Everyone. It's good to be back.

What happened to the Hulk? Did he fall off a ledge?

That was the general idea. I guess I see how I could have conveyed that a bit better.

What are those ice blades from?

They are effect pieces from the Super Robot Chogokin toy line. They're fairly awesome with their own line, but work great with minimates too.

Nice choreography as always. :)

'choreography'??? You mean... it's not real? :sad:

Don't you dare let them bring you down! It's Entertainment! Everything is real!

1354152302[/url]' post='252424']

Wait... how did Iceman not just shatter when the Hulk punched him? He's the Hulk. And Iceman's just a man. Made of ice.:confused:

Nice fight otherwise, though.

Because I don't have... Wait a minute. Does anyone know how you would freeze a Minimate so that when it was smashed with a hammer it would shatter into little pieces? I may have had an idea. This is bad news for everyone, everywhere.