UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Translucent Tuesday Fight Club

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As they were thought up specifically for this thread, I donate Gene, Orin, and the "Translucent Tuesday Sports Desk-iverse" to the thread. If anyone making a fight has need of announcers (or fighters LOL) for their fight, I would be honoured if you chose to continue the antics of Gene and Orin. The only canon so far is that Gene is tough and racist against orange minimates.

Make a fight. Even a small one. You'll appreciate the beauty of Geo's work that much more when you see how easy it isn't! Plus it's fun. :thumbsup:

PS Over 50 is amazing and so was that fight!

Edited by cylonchaney

1348292833[/url]' post='245527']

Make a fight. Even a small one. You'll appreciate the beauty of Geo's work that much more when you see how easy it isn't! Plus it's fun. :thumbsup:

This, right here, is what I want this thread to be. Not just me doing things and urging others do do things, but everybody just getting in on it. Thanks for the kind words cylonchaney. And your announcers are awesome. I think they should probably become the official announcers. Where did that desk come from? I would love to have one of those for stuff.

As to the pictures of my last fight, here's what I'm going to do. On Tuesday, with my new fight, I will make an album of the pictures from last fight on my photobucket and link it and then whoever wants to see them can go there and it won't clog up the thread. Sound good? Good. See you guys Tuesday.

Lurch, that was great, though I do feel like somewhere around the end of it was a missed opportunity for a joke about "Desperately Seeking Susans", but whatever man. Awesome work. I really need to get to work on an official logo for this.

And Dinobot, please keep doing stuff with those two. Every time they pop up, it always amuses me greatly.

Edited by The Geohound

Cool change of pace Geo, I like it, hardcoresmackdown 24/7 needs some other stuff to give it balance!

Besides I had way too much fun filling in the conversation for them.

For those who care I captioned the last pic with "ok, lets go buy some more chocolate hobnobs...my treat!"

T.