UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Translucent Tuesday Fight Club

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you noticed there was no teaser today, you know why now. Fujis chosen fight will be up next week, and hopefully worth the wait.

01.jpg02.jpg03.jpg04.jpg05.jpg06.jpg07.jpg08.jpg09.jpg

I'm not trying to discourage anyone here either. If you want to post a fight or something, then have at it. I'm just not going to.

Edited by The Geohound

tastefully done :) im glad you postponed the fight out of respect (though im not against anyone posting one)

i feel bad for asking this but, how did you get all those Omacs ._.

Edited by undeadpool

So we're trying something new this week, because this ended up going on a biiiit longer than I intended. Fujis chose the fighters. Hope this thing works. Youtube is not exactly my specialty. Somebody Tell me how to embed a video!

For reading after watching:

It occurred to me that there's a frame missing in there. I may have to go back in and redo it. Also it plays a bit faster that I'd like. And I may have broken a rule, but it seemed necessary at the time, and I think it adds some extra awesome. Also, it's not technically stop-motion. There's not enough frames in there at all. It's more of an animatic, which is an animated storyboard, incase you don't know.

Edited by The Geohound

Awesome fight, Geo! I'd love to see it here in picture format as the animatic is a little hard to follow at times and doesn't fully showcase your fight-making and photography skillz!

I prefer doing it as straight pictures, but when it gets over 50 images, I feel it's just bogging down the entire thread. I've been trying to figure out a good way to do this, and like I said, it's too fast for me too, but I haven't done this stuff in a long time so I've kind of half forgotten everything I know. I'm likely going to go in and slow it down. But I'm glad you liked it.thumbsup.gif