UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Translucent Tuesday Fight Club

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love that Stay Puft head in this context. It's a perfect mix of anger and confusion. Looking at the first pic of the series, Master Chief just made comment about Stay Puft's mother's sexual proclivities or just denied his return at the Wal-Mart customer service counter.

Nice shots.

I love that Stay Puft head in this context. It's a perfect mix of anger and confusion. Looking at the first pic of the series, Master Chief just made comment about Stay Puft's mother's sexual proclivities or just denied his return at the Wal-Mart customer service counter.

Nice shots.

I concur with Ivan's statement. Well done Geo. :thumbsup:

Thanks guys. I've decided to start a new thing next week. I'll post the teaser image in the General Pics thread like always, but earlier in the day, and the first person to guess all the competitors will get to pick the line up for the next week's fight. Granted they have to pick from the minimates I have, but it's a decent assortment. Picking fighters is what always takes me the longest, so I'm going to try that and if it works out well, it will become a regular thing.

Im going to make a stop motion for next tusday...Dont worry. Its not going to be as bad as my ones on my channel....

So, I've decided to share something with everyone. It's a bit early, as it's not tuesday yet, but this isn't a fight, this is my official roster of combatants. It's not everyone who is eligible for TTFC, just who I personally have. Not a big deal, But I thought it was a fun little thing to do yesterday.

post-3289-0-14588200-1349754355_thumb.jp

And I apologize to everyone who came in here an hour and a half before Tuesday, thinking I put up a new fight. Just wait a bit longer, and you junkies will get your fix. thumbsup.gif

Edited by The Geohound