UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Translucent Tuesday Fight Club

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks everyone. Great puns too. I love that everyone is focusing on the fight and not the fact that I appear to have sole late night access to a bar. I suppose people do have those in their houses now, I don't. I have a bunch of keys.laugh.gif

And thanks Ivan. That's one of my favorite pics too.

Punisher, I've been curious about this all afternoon, Did you just make a guy with a Vorin, or are you depicting me, though my avatar shot, as some kind of Dr. Frankenstein mad scientist who's only purpose is to make translucent minimates fight for his own enjoyment? If it is, nice work on approximating the avatar. The hair's wrong, but it looks more mad scientist-y so I approve. Now the fun (I hope)

01.jpg02.jpg03.jpg04.jpg05.jpg06.jpg07.jpg08.jpg09.jpg10.jpg11.jpg12.jpg13.jpg14.jpg15.jpg16.jpg17.jpg18.jpg19.jpg20.jpg21.jpg22.jpg23.jpg24.jpg

Niiiiiiiice!

I have expected Blue to wear Red's chest piece as the victor afterwards.... kinda like Maestro Hulk or something.

Another great fight Geo. These are always so much fun.

BRUTAL!

Punisher, I've been curious about this all afternoon, Did you just make a guy with a Vorin, or are you depicting me, though my avatar shot, as some kind of Dr. Frankenstein mad scientist who's only purpose is to make translucent minimates fight for his own enjoyment? If it is, nice work on approximating the avatar. The hair's wrong, but it looks more mad scientist-y so I approve. Now the fun (I hope)

Yeah, that was supposed to be you! :lol:

Great Stuff Geo,

I love how you are using these new stands (I need some!) and the poses, my guess is you couldn't get these sorts of pictures from 'proper' action figures.

And as for that ending, it actually caused a "He's not really going to do that is he" reaction!

"Attitude not latitude" for sure!

T.

Geez -- nothing like a ram butting your crotch to take you down. Was tossing Red off the edge of the world really necessary? :o

And Dinobot, great work. It was like watching a short in the theater after the credit roll. heh